South Pittsburg Vs Whitwell

TheAmbassador

You just did! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

rlh, this one shows up ever now and then. Old Pirate says it's useless to talk to this kind. He and Geno was on here a while back talking about how thw coaches don't play the best and play the kids who have popular dads/ moms. or are from wealthy families. OP says the title idiot should go to some of these that are a dipper short on a full load.

It is a shame when someone can't look in the mirror and face reality.

OP wishes the kids an injury free game.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be one of the coaches wives. Believe me they know who I am.

[/quote:

What time do you and Geno get to check out of Moccasin Bend tomorrow to come to the game? I will be looking for you and Geno. Please take your meds before you leave. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Do you think if I was a coach that I could be posting right now? Oh yea, I take my laptop to practice. I am just defensive when people get on here like you and your buddy Geno and talk about our coaches. Most of our coaches could name there job as a head coach somewhere else if they wanted to. Maybe we could get the Legend to bring that wrestling ring to the Boyd game and King Leon could take on ThaChosenIdiot in a cage match?

Don't know about that really. I do remember just a couple of years ago fans were on vic and the boys pretty bad for losing in the first couple rounds of the playoffs. Then they demolish everyone and win the state and everyone forgets about it. You know, a stable full of talent makes a coaching staff look really really good, even they will tell you that!!

Don't know about that really. I do remember just a couple of years ago fans were on vic and the boys pretty bad for losing in the first couple rounds of the playoffs. Then they demolish everyone and win the state and everyone forgets about it. You know, a stable full of talent makes a coaching staff look really really good, even they will tell you that!!

Might be the first time i've totally agreed with you Truth.I remember the crap the players and coaches were blamed for.After being beat by a bunch of cheaters like Temple the boom had really been lowered.Too bad we can't go back and read some of those posts.I think it's good for us not all to see things the same way.Some of our experiences are just not the same.It's easy to bandwagon jump.Much more difficult to stand alone and say what you feel.A play here or there against Tyner the other way, would have had this board lit up about how bad of coaching was going on....fair weather fans.

A play here or there against Tyner the other way, would have had this board lit up about how bad of coaching was going on....

...That's why we need the SP/ Tyner game to stay on schedule...so y'all can have something to disagree about /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...The last couple years have proven to be classics!!!

Might be the first time i've totally agreed with you Truth.I remember the crap the players and coaches were blamed for.After being beat by a bunch of cheaters like Temple the boom had really been lowered.Too bad we can't go back and read some of those posts.I think it's good for us not all to see things the same way.Some of our experiences are just not the same.It's easy to bandwagon jump.Much more difficult to stand alone and say what you feel.A play here or there against Tyner the other way, would have had this board lit up about how bad of coaching was going on....fair weather fans.

We already do. Geno and ThaChosenOne forgot to take their meds and are on the coaching staff for defeating a good Tyner team. I totally agree with TTP about having good players makes the coaching job much easier. I have heard that straight out of Vic's mouth. We at SP have some very spoiled fans that expect a 50 point win every game or its not good enough. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We already do. Geno and ThaChosenOne forgot to take their meds and are on the coaching staff for defeating a good Tyner team. I totally agree with TTP about having good players makes the coaching job much easier. I have heard that straight out of Vic's mouth. We at SP have some very spoiled fans that expect a 50 point win every game or its not good enough. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I guess we forgot the meds and you and old pirate forgot your tampons. Talk about the game

I guess you missed my point.The opinions are what I was trying to make a point about.Without making enemies of those who have a differing point.The Pirate ship contains