South Pittsburg Vs Whitwell

TheAmbassador

I Don't Know If We Will Make It. Our Defense Is Solid. Offense Struggles A Lil. Passing Game Needs Work. But We Would Love To Come To Murfreesboro Again. But Maybe A Lil Closer Game This Time Will Ya? Play The Cheerleaders Or Your Junior High Team. Or Maybe Suit Up Pirate Tom And Some Of His Lackeys Like Mike And Zone. LOL

Who do the Rebels play this week, Butchie?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beat down hasn't phased me........ I don't live and die by this rivalry like many on here and I'm pretty sure I've proven that.... SP fans are the ones that wont let it die.... As my good friend OP would say... I'm just rattling cages... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I feel the same way PG! It no longer bothers me either! Good luck the rest of the year!!

The Gleason Bulldogs. We Are On Track to Finish 9- 1 On The Season. In 8A It Seems We Should Have No Trouble Defeating. Fayette Academy And Halls Being The Contenders There. And Our Nemisis Union City Who We Had A Terribly Bad Penalty Ration Or Poor Officiating. But It Was A School Record For Penalties And Maybe A State Record. But Union City And Us. Then We Have JoByrns/Cascade Maybe And A Wayne County Scenario To Last Through. But These teams Will Be The Teams To Beat. And I Think We Are Up To The Task.

As bad as a Coach hates to do it to a fellow county team, I pity the Tigers this week if they can't stop SP from scoring. As coach I think you almost have to let your starters play at least 3 quarters just to get prepared for Boyd. What do you think CoachT faithfuls? I mean, if Vic doesn't do that, then the starters will be sitting after the first quarter. Nothing against Whitwell, but just bad timing IMO.

As bad as a Coach hates to do it to a fellow county team, I pity the Tigers this week if they can't stop SP from scoring. As coach I think you almost have to let your starters play at least 3 quarters just to get prepared for Boyd. What do you think CoachT faithfuls? I mean, if Vic doesn't do that, then the starters will be sitting after the first quarter. Nothing against Whitwell, but just bad timing IMO.

Don't think that they will need to be prepared to face the bucs either. Just another mercy game, I believe. They have two good backs, but their line is big and slow. They do have a stud linebacker though, but he can't be in on every tackle.

I hate to say it but, do you think it will really help the starters to score on every play?? I don't know that this game will help them prepare regardless...they would get better preparation from their second team.

As one of my friends put it.... you can bet that it will be worse than 58-0.... simply because it's killing SP that they couldn't beat Tyner worse than Marion did! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

PG, Old Pirate says the only thing killing SP folks is remembering they just missed putting Jasper....... in the....... "Half A Hundred Club" man 2 points shy sooooooooooooooooo close. Heck next year we'll get there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

OP says Tyner folks are fine...... they'll probably put Jasper there too next time they visit the Ram den. Them Ram folks will not be able to forget.....

PG, Old Pirate says the only thing killing SP folks is remembering they just missed putting Jasper....... in the....... "Half A Hundred Club" man 2 points shy sooooooooooooooooo close. Heck next year we'll get there. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Would'a, could'a, should'a........but DIDN'T. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Careful..... you're starting to sound like a Vol fan.... Wait till next year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Would'a, could'a, should'a........but DIDN'T. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Careful..... you're starting to sound like a Vol fan.... Wait till next year! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry, Old Pirate says it'll take longer than next year for the Vols & sadly the Wareagles. Got to man up here and face reality.