Oak Ridge @ McMinn Co

wpasi

Great win for the cherokees!!

Tribefan says kicking would be the difference and Stansell makes a 52 yarder and the TRIBE wins by 3....

For the life of me I cant figure out why OR flip flops on the quarterbacks.....#7 did a much better job of running there offense.....I mean you replace him in the next series after OR marched it down McMinns throat and put #11 in......what the heck???

Anyway great win Cherokees keep up the good work....

GO TRIBE!!!

Not to take away from the win, but please read the above posts.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you have seen Stevens coach his last game and he will be replaced early next week. Details will be released by the media I'm sure. Others may want to release details, but I prefer to wait and hear the official release.

Ole Dad

What is Ole Dad trying to say? What is "StantonGate"?

I believe you have seen Stevens coach his last game and he will be replaced early next week. Details will be released by the media I'm sure. Others may want to release details, but I prefer to wait and hear the official release.

Ole Dad

The suspense is killing me. Maybe someone else feels like dropping some hints. I wonder if Bailey and Green are ready to coach the rest of the season?

I think the asst. head coach will be named interim head coach. If Bailey had not been on vacation this past week it is likely that Oak ridge would have already had a new coach.

Ole Dad

The suspense is killing me. Maybe someone else feels like dropping some hints. I wonder if Bailey and Green are ready to coach the rest of the season?

Are you referring to me? I never professed to knowing everything that is going on, but I evidently know more on this one subject than you do. Maybe some Mommies and Daddies will post some facts...I'm sure some of them know as well.

Ole Dad

It is good to know that certain people know everything that is going on in OR.

Tn,

I think it's done, but you are correct, we just have to wait and see.

http://www.oakridger.com/localnews/x453210...-at-high-school

Ole Dad

Ole Dad,

I am hearing the same thing you are. Busy day yesterday at school! Let's just wait and see. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />