TN High School Football Stadiums

SPLITBACK

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dobyns-Bennett High School /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

D-B's field is great. Been on it, feels great. Been in the stands during a game, looks great. But, am I the only one that thinks the "maroon" looks purple!? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

That was the most beautiful stadium i have ever seen. How the field overlooks that body of water. Would loved to have played a game there.

very awesome stadium along with those from the "flicker" longwood hs in Texas

Dobbs Bennet looks great and field surface looks super, again Uni school is the best i have seen in TN - still looking for LC pit pics and for Maryville Pics -

HENERY county pic whom posted stadium looks like other 2000 high stadiums in southeast

very awesome stadium along with those from the "flicker" longwood hs in Texas

Dobbs Bennet looks great and field surface looks super, again Uni school is the best i have seen in TN - still looking for LC pit pics and for Maryville Pics -

HENERY county pic whom posted stadium looks like other 2000 high stadiums in southeast

The thing that makes Henry Co. special isn't the architecture as much as the atmosphere.

Sirens, Train Whistles, people lined all down the track.. and then when the playoffs come you have the Fireworks, Cannon, and the occasional helicopter landing on the 50 before the game.