TN High School Football Stadiums

SPLITBACK

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Sevier County's stadium. It doesn't look it from the pics, but that place is freaking HUGE !!!!!! Nice pics /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Smoky Bears' stadium is having a face lift going on now, looks really good so far. Really beefing up the entrance to the home side!!

The thing that makes Henry Co. special isn't the architecture as much as the atmosphere.

Sirens, Train Whistles, people lined all down the track.. and then when the playoffs come you have the Fireworks, Cannon, and the occasional helicopter landing on the 50 before the game.

I agree. Our stadium is average but when you see the storm of red shirts and hear the train whistle and horns and cowbells and sirens. Oh yea and the loud crazy randy long. It intiminates teams. Melrose has a horrible stadium but you get there you fall in love with the atmosphere.

I know this thread is for TN teams, but here is a webstie for Texas stadiums..

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/index.html

I wish more states would do something like this. Alot of the pictures aren't the greatest of quality though. and it gives estimated capacity numbers.. which is cool. it's easy to spend hours just browsing through the stadiums.

Howard Gamble Stadium Home of the Franklin High School

Rebels may not be the nicest...but it sure is the loudest!!

i dare ANYONE to come to our house and play us!!!

man grow up already will you go study for a test alot of football to play talk the talk if you get to the boro - man i always cheer for a 6-5A team when it comes playoff time but this year sorry to say i really do hope you all get beat due to the fact of the arrogance,disrepect and utter stupidity from you on this post and others you posted - comon really grow up

"i dare ANYONE to come to our house and play us!!!" what arte you gonna tell us next your daddy can beat up my daddy --------- curfew is at 1100pm

All very nice stadiums, great settings for h.s.football. A few of my favorites in Ohio. Canton Mckinley Right beside the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Half of the State Championships are played here. The other half played here....Paul Brown Stadium Cin. Elder's "Pit" The Pit-Cin. Elder Stambaugh(home to 4 h.s. teams and Y.S.U.) Stambaugh A website for Ohio stadiums. Not a whole lot on there yet.Ohio stadiums