Brighton vs Munford

ITSOURTIME

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen Brighton on tape and in person they are the real deal. They will give Henry all they want. It seems that coach wolf has everything coming together this year. I've read posts about Bryant, Rockne, and Lombardi the last time I looked there wasn't a checkered hat hanging in Munford's office. Friday night Munford will line up against a very good Brighton team and fight with everything they have as they do every Friday night. Munford has trouble scoring and stopping teams that Brighton shuts out and blows out. The favorite Brighton. Does that mean Munford will just roll over never. Good luck to all and see you Friday night.

Brighton to upset Henry County!

Really, Brightonis obviously better this year but how much? It is difficult to tell with the wins they own,

0-6 Frayser,

1-4 Treadwell

1-4 Northside

1-5 Covington

4-1 Hardin county

tow of those teams with wins only own wins over Munford so ehhhh.

Henry County has not played many successful teams but have been very impressive in the first half of these games outscoring their opponents 187-0 in the first half , adn 42-41 in the second half, in other words continious clock every game, and all but 7 points have been scored agains second and 3 teams.

I am sure they are better, as Henry county is better, to clsoe the gap from last year plus the improvements thatHC has made this year. EASY NOW

I hope that Brighton can compete with the Patriots but I am going against the cougar on this one as there will be no upset except the fans of Brighton on their way home.

Really, Brightonis obviously better this year but how much? It is difficult to tell with the wins they own,

0-6 Frayser,

1-4 Treadwell

1-4 Northside

1-5 Covington

4-1 Hardin county

tow of those teams with wins only own wins over Munford so ehhhh.

Henry County has not played many successful teams but have been very impressive in the first half of these games outscoring their opponents 187-0 in the first half , adn 42-41 in the second half, in other words continious clock every game, and all but 7 points have been scored agains second and 3 teams.

I am sure they are better, as Henry county is better, to clsoe the gap from last year plus the improvements thatHC has made this year. EASY NOW

I hope that Brighton can compete with the Patriots but I am going against the cougar on this one as there will be no upset except the fans of Brighton on their way home.

Prophet, you are right, there will be no upset as the Cardinals from Brighton are the better team and will leave Paris Victorious as expected. The Patriots have played the softest schedule in the history of high school football and think they have done something. Their scores are impressive until you see who they beat, teams that are 0-5. #34 still has not had a 100 yard game, maybe I should be the Prophet since I told everyone he was bigger and slower and would not have a good year. The boys in Brighton are more physical than the Patriots and will teach them how the game should be played when they arrive in Paris. Take good notes Patriots.

Prophet, you are right, there will be no upset as the Cardinals from Brighton are the better team and will leave Paris Victorious as expected. The Patriots have played the softest schedule in the history of high school football and think they have done something. Their scores are impressive until you see who they beat, teams that are 0-5. #34 still has not had a 100 yard game, maybe I should be the Prophet since I told everyone he was bigger and slower and would not have a good year. The boys in Brighton are more physical than the Patriots and will teach them how the game should be played when they arrive in Paris. Take good notes Patriots.

They beat one 0-5 team 2 1-4 teams and 2 4-2 teams. A lot better then brighton. And number 34 I think has 1 100 yard game. But he still averages 10 yards a carry. He only gets ball the about 6 or 7 times a game. Our offense can't keep the ball cuz we are scorin in 2 or 3 plays everytime we have it. And our starters are gettin takin out in 2nd quarter. Our players only care about 1 stat. And that is 5-0.

More important for you what is Kenwoods record?

The Henry County fans who are talking about the Brighton game NEXT week are just plain stupid. I don't care what the reason may be, or who you may be responding to, it is stupid. Don't get me wrong, it is your right to be stupid, and I would expect your stupidity to continue. Please explain to me what can be gained by talking about a game a WEEK away. Prepare for this week's game! I am talking to players, and stupid fans!

The Henry County fans who are talking about the Brighton game NEXT week are just plain stupid. I don't care what the reason may be, or who you may be responding to, it is stupid. Don't get me wrong, it is your right to be stupid, and I would expect your stupidity to continue. Please explain to me what can be gained by talking about a game a WEEK away. Prepare for this week's game! I am talking to players, and stupid fans!

since you asked what can be gained by talking about a game a week away, I wish you could tell me what I can gain by talking about a game that is 3 days a way. I gain nothing at all by responding on these boards other than passing time, I do not have to prepare for the JCM game nor am I preparing for Brighton by talking on a stupid forum about teh Brighton game. Oh and by the way, I am glad to see you exercising your right to be stupid as well, thinking for one second that the stupid people on this sight talking about the Brighton game will have anything to do with the preperation of the players and coaches for Henry Coutny High School in their game against JCM.

By the way, JCM is a very poor football team and your concerns are noted, but get real coach.

since you asked what can be gained by talking about a game a week away, I wish you could tell me what I can gain by talking about a game that is 3 days a way. I gain nothing at all by responding on these boards other than passing time, I do not have to prepare for the JCM game nor am I preparing for Brighton by talking on a stupid forum about teh Brighton game. Oh and by the way, I am glad to see you exercising your right to be stupid as well, thinking for one second that the stupid people on this sight talking about the Brighton game will have anything to do with the preperation of the players and coaches for Henry Coutny High School in their game against JCM.

By the way, JCM is a very poor football team and your concerns are noted, but get real coach.

As usual...the folks in Henryland cannot handle prosperity and ALWAYS resort to fighting among themselves!!! HC will destroy itself from within...Team Mom will return to stir the pot...the "anti-prophet" will argue with fans of his own team...HC will FALL sooner than they should!!! I AM THE YANKER...and I have SPOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A game that is THREE days away is worth talking about because it's the NEXT game! If you think that players don't follow the chatter on these boards, then you are a bigger fool than I assumed you to be. There is NOTHING to be gained by talking about a game that is not the NEXT game on your schedule, but as I said earlier, you have the right to be stupid!

A game that is THREE days away is worth talking about because it's the NEXT game! If you think that players don't follow the chatter on these boards, then you are a bigger fool than I assumed you to be. There is NOTHING to be gained by talking about a game that is not the NEXT game on your schedule, but as I said earlier, you have the right to be stupid!

as do you, if this were the playoffs, i would follow your logic but we will be playing Brighton in 10 days win or lose this Friday and if responding to someone about the game makes me stupid, well there is worse things to be in my stupid opinion. The stupid thing about it is that you have spent time talking about it so you too my red friend are stupid as well. A game 10 days away is worth talking about to me. If players follow this chatter and do not prepare for the game at hand well then they will not play well, if they follow this chatter and prepare for the game at hand then they will play well.

THis chatter by so many stupid folks will not have any reflection on the game this week or next.

In all your years coaching, how many times did stupid people in the community cost your club a win?