Brighton vs Munford

ITSOURTIME

Defense is pretty sound. Brighton runs a six man front and do a good job of taking away the inside run with their down people. Outside they have speed and attack with their corners and roll over the top with the safety. Do you mean can we move the ball at all will be the question that we will have to answer friday night. John McCay once was asked how he felt about the execution of his offense and he responded he was in favor of it. Well we're not that bad but we've had our difficulties. Youth, inexperience, injuries, some key people having to move have all come into play this season and we've had to have some young people step up and take on rolls that they may not be ready for yet but we will look at this as a chance for young players to get ready for a bright future here at Munford. I will say this about Brighton and Henry County it should be a good game but if Henry takes them lightly they will beat you. If your on then you will blow them out. If Henry is on no one will be close until second round. Good luck.

Those are some interesting comments from you. You pick Brighton to beat Henry County next week, but then predict a Henry County blowout. The Brighton team you describe is scary. Where is your game played? Will the location matter? What has behind the turnaround at Brighton?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are some interesting comments from you. You pick Brighton to beat Henry County next week, but then predict a Henry County blowout. The Brighton team you describe is scary. Where is your game played? Will the location matter? What has behind the turnaround at Brighton?

Brighton 19 Munford 16. Brighton QB out for the season or at least several weeks. Brighton scoring opening kickoff returned for a touchdown. Long pass 4th and 2 for a touchdown. Last minute touchdown after Munford fumbles the ball trying to run out the clock with 4 or 5 minutes to play. Prediction Henry County big over Brighton. Munford played their best football tonight. We have a difficult path to travel but our goals remain the same to get better. Henry County will win the region without defeat and Brighton will finish 3rd behind Liberty. Good luck.

Brighton 19 Munford 16. Brighton QB out for the season or at least several weeks. Brighton scoring opening kickoff returned for a touchdown. Long pass 4th and 2 for a touchdown. Last minute touchdown after Munford fumbles the ball trying to run out the clock with 4 or 5 minutes to play. Prediction Henry County big over Brighton. Munford played their best football tonight. We have a difficult path to travel but our goals remain the same to get better. Henry County will win the region without defeat and Brighton will finish 3rd behind Liberty. Good luck.

If Jackson doesn't go down this one gets ugly. It was 13-0 zip only a couple of minutes in the game. Brighton is not going to just roll over and die. Back to back Tipton County Champs don't do that.

If Jackson doesn't go down this one gets ugly. It was 13-0 zip only a couple of minutes in the game. Brighton is not going to just roll over and die. Back to back Tipton County Champs don't do that.

So what are you saying you can't play without Jackson. Guess what Munford was playing without 17 out of 22 starters by Brighton week so I hope Jackson recovers but don't sing me the blues.

So what are you saying you can't play without Jackson. Guess what Munford was playing without 17 out of 22 starters by Brighton week so I hope Jackson recovers but don't sing me the blues.

TD pass was on 1st and 10 not 4th and 2. Either way back to back T-county champs. 2-1 vs Covington. 2-1 vs Munford. Maybe you all will be healthy next year.

TD pass was on 1st and 10 not 4th and 2. Either way back to back T-county champs. 2-1 vs Covington. 2-1 vs Munford. Maybe you all will be healthy next year.

Don't get me wrong we're not making excuses. At the end of the night your team had to drive the ball with time running out to win. Brighton did that and your right two years in a row Brighton is Tipton Co. champs. Good luck this week and for the rest of the year. Brighton and Munford has developed into a great match up. Next year lets hope it's for the region championship. What a way to settle it.

Gonna be ugly this friday. A lot separates these two on the field, not as close as rankings show. Hc 42 brighton 14

Sounds about right.

Talked to a guy that was there and he was impressed with brighton. he said when qb went down they freaked out especially on defense. They still pulled it out. He told me it looked like brighton was overlooking munford waiting on HC matchup. My only question is why when starting qb got hurt munford kept 5 in the box with brighton having 2 great rb's and backup qb in. Not very smart. Munford probably saw this as a great chance to save a season and still could not pull it out verse a brighton team that played apparently its worst. it is a shame that the munford program has fallen this far.

Talked to a guy that was there and he was impressed with brighton. he said when qb went down they freaked out especially on defense. They still pulled it out. He told me it looked like brighton was overlooking munford waiting on HC matchup. My only question is why when starting qb got hurt munford kept 5 in the box with brighton having 2 great rb's and backup qb in. Not very smart. Munford probably saw this as a great chance to save a season and still could not pull it out verse a brighton team that played apparently its worst. it is a shame that the munford program has fallen this far.

My friends in Memphis were at the game at Munford. They feel like Brighton is much better than anyone Henry County has played. The QB going down will not be a factor because the backup is good. They seemed to fall apart when the QB got hurt but the new QB played well and helped them win the game in the end. He threw a TD pass soon after coming off the bench. They have a lot of speed and quickness. This should be a test.