Brighton vs Munford

ITSOURTIME

Red Warrior dont worry if it like normal everybody has film on them so they don't need to cooperate. It is more film on munford going around than you can imagine and my sons team dont even play them and he brought some home. They are still playing the memphis city thing of the past. recruit well and dont trade film so no one knows nothing about you. Well as of now recruiting failed and film thing well everybody has every game. They got away with this in memphis but now it is catching up. O would not count them out I am sure it is a few players left in memphis. their biggest mistake was letting the def. Coor. go he held the program their and at east together for a long time.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Warrior dont worry if it like normal everybody has film on them so they don't need to cooperate. It is more film on munford going around than you can imagine and my sons team dont even play them and he brought some home. They are still playing the memphis city thing of the past. recruit well and dont trade film so no one knows nothing about you. Well as of now recruiting failed and film thing well everybody has every game. They got away with this in memphis but now it is catching up. O would not count them out I am sure it is a few players left in memphis. their biggest mistake was letting the def. Coor. go he held the program their and at east together for a long time.

Very interesting. I didn't know they lost a coordinator. Where did he go? Why did he leave? I'm glad it's catching up with them. I know, from years of swapping film, how much of a pain in the neck it can be, when you run into that rare coach who doesn't cooperate. I just hate it when folks try to glorify that staff on here.

Very interesting. I didn't know they lost a coordinator. Where did he go? Why did he leave? I'm glad it's catching up with them. I know, from years of swapping film, how much of a pain in the neck it can be, when you run into that rare coach who doesn't cooperate. I just hate it when folks try to glorify that staff on here.

This crap has been going on for the past 2 years and I'm tired of hearing it. If Coach was recruiting, he would still be doing it now. Because I can tell you Darry Marshall would not care. However, the man brought over three players from Memphis with him. Now, I can promise you that recruiting is against TSSAA rules, right? So how come nothing was ever taken into action? I remember being at practice and having random people come try to get information. Heck, an official even came once, during practice. Now why hasn't he been fired? BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN RECRUITING, IDOITS! So, now you'll tell me that he knows people in high places and yada yada yada. Bullcrap!

And no one really cares what you hate so you can keep that to yourself, sir. Because they are a great coaching staff. So tell me this, who were his recruits last year when we were region runner ups? Lacy, who everyone tried to call out, which I must was random because he was in my class in 7th grade and has been going to Munford every since. You people have nothing better to do with your lives besides condemning a GREAT (let me say that again) a GREAT coaching staff. He really can't help the players he receives so he works with what he has, and what he has this year are a bunch of babies (I'm trying to keep it G rated. haha)

Now in saying that, I believe that Brighton will break the scoreboard on Munford. Unless they find some fire in their souls, they will get demolished. Good luck anyways.

This crap has been going on for the past 2 years and I'm tired of hearing it. If Coach was recruiting, he would still be doing it now. Because I can tell you Darry Marshall would not care. However, the man brought over three players from Memphis with him. Now, I can promise you that recruiting is against TSSAA rules, right? So how come nothing was ever taken into action? I remember being at practice and having random people come try to get information. Heck, an official even came once, during practice. Now why hasn't he been fired? BECAUSE HE HASN'T BEEN RECRUITING, IDOITS! So, now you'll tell me that he knows people in high places and yada yada yada. Bullcrap!

And no one really cares what you hate so you can keep that to yourself, sir. Because they are a great coaching staff. So tell me this, who were his recruits last year when we were region runner ups? Lacy, who everyone tried to call out, which I must was random because he was in my class in 7th grade and has been going to Munford every since. You people have nothing better to do with your lives besides condemning a GREAT (let me say that again) a GREAT coaching staff. He really can't help the players he receives so he works with what he has, and what he has this year are a bunch of babies (I'm trying to keep it G rated. haha)

Now in saying that, I believe that Brighton will break the scoreboard on Munford. Unless they find some fire in their souls, they will get demolished. Good luck anyways.

I don't know who Darry Marshall is, and I don't care. I don't know who Lacy is, and I don't care. If you think the TSSAA catches all illegal recruiting, then you are living in a dream world. They may be a great group of coaches. I was responding because of the negative comments about the Brighton coaches, and the comments about how great the Munford coaches are. When was the last time Munford was 5-0 and number four in the state? The only thing that I have heard about the Munford coaches that I do not like is that they do not cooperate with the coaches whose teams they play. That is ridiculous. I do find it curious that the only really good team that they had was led by three stars from Memphis. When is the last time they won a playoff game? Good luck against Brighton.

I don't know who Darry Marshall is, and I don't care. I don't know who Lacy is, and I don't care. If you think the TSSAA catches all illegal recruiting, then you are living in a dream world. They may be a great group of coaches. I was responding because of the negative comments about the Brighton coaches, and the comments about how great the Munford coaches are. When was the last time Munford was 5-0 and number four in the state? The only thing that I have heard about the Munford coaches that I do not like is that they do not cooperate with the coaches whose teams they play. That is ridiculous. I do find it curious that the only really good team that they had was led by three stars from Memphis. When is the last time they won a playoff game? Good luck against Brighton.

Darry Marshall is the principal of Munford High School. He was the head fotball coach when MHS was the state runnerup several years back. Marshall invited a lot of criticism when he first hired this staff from Memphis. I think neither of them taught more than a few classes during that first year. There were several immoral allegations made against certain members of the staff, there were the complaints from neighboring school administrators, and this implied immunity the staff was given by Marshall. Darry Marshall pretty much mortgaged the integrity of MHS to field a winning football program. I'm not a Munford hater, but it seems that the karma is catching up with Diamond Darry. I'm intrested in seeing how Marshall will undermine Coach Randall's attempts to leave this sinking ship this year. Can you say Charger bound????? Coach Setler was the coordinator that took a job @ Central Methodist University in MO.

Darry Marshall is the principal of Munford High School. He was the head fotball coach when MHS was the state runnerup several years back. Marshall invited a lot of criticism when he first hired this staff from Memphis. I think neither of them taught more than a few classes during that first year. There were several immoral allegations made against certain members of the staff, there were the complaints from neighboring school administrators, and this implied immunity the staff was given by Marshall. Darry Marshall pretty much mortgaged the integrity of MHS to field a winning football program. I'm not a Munford hater, but it seems that the karma is catching up with Diamond Darry. I'm intrested in seeing how Marshall will undermine Coach Randall's attempts to leave this sinking ship this year. Can you say Charger bound????? Coach Setler was the coordinator that took a job @ Central Methodist University in MO.

All of what you said is news to me. I have never heard of any of those people, but thanks for informing me. Believe it or not, I do not hate Munford. I do not love Henry County (I just retired here in recent years but I am not from here), but I have become a fan of our local team. I coached for a while in Mississippi and now I simply watch. I thought about approaching the local coach and asking to volunteer, but my wife would not hear of it. I have opinions on most things and I am usually blunt. I ruffle some feathers but I have never cared. If what you say about the situation in Munford is correct, then that is really something. I do not follow your "Charger" comment.

Brighton is the best team in region 7-4a period. I have seen Henry County play and they are soft. They do not defend the pass very well. They do not get pressure on the quarterback and with the passign attack of Brighton, Henry County is going to be shell shocked by the AIR ASSAULT of the Brighton Cardinals. Henry County is thinking they are going to win state and they will not even win the region. Brighton is the class of west Tennessee Football this year. If Brighton will come out and hit #34 in the chin, he will quit, # 3 is fast but gets rattled easy in close ball games, # 40 gets injured on every other play.

Like Red Warrior says if Henry county does not focus on JCM, they will get beat this week too.

Fastcat who did you see henry county play against. And how is the secondary weak. They are probably better this year then they have been in a while. And the defense have quite a few sacks this year. By all the lies you post on here everyone knows you know absolutely nothin about henry county. Either that or you just love startin stuff with our fans.

Brighton is the best team in region 7-4a period. I have seen Henry County play and they are soft. They do not defend the pass very well. They do not get pressure on the quarterback and with the passign attack of Brighton, Henry County is going to be shell shocked by the AIR ASSAULT of the Brighton Cardinals. Henry County is thinking they are going to win state and they will not even win the region. Brighton is the class of west Tennessee Football this year. If Brighton will come out and hit #34 in the chin, he will quit, # 3 is fast but gets rattled easy in close ball games, # 40 gets injured on every other play.

Like Red Warrior says if Henry county does not focus on JCM, they will get beat this week too.

I will echo the patriot fan, What makes Brighton the Kings of 7-4A. When is the last time Brighton won a playoff game. Seems like a lot of noise for a team that has no past. It takes more than a good start to be making this much noise. I think there is what one would consider (1) good win in your 5-0 start so might want to tone it down a little. There is not much opposition in your league but you still have to play Henry County.

All of what you said is news to me. I have never heard of any of those people, but thanks for informing me. Believe it or not, I do not hate Munford. I do not love Henry County (I just retired here in recent years but I am not from here), but I have become a fan of our local team. I coached for a while in Mississippi and now I simply watch. I thought about approaching the local coach and asking to volunteer, but my wife would not hear of it. I have opinions on most things and I am usually blunt. I ruffle some feathers but I have never cared. If what you say about the situation in Munford is correct, then that is really something. I do not follow your "Charger" comment.

I have to appoligize for going off earlier. But living through the "they are recruiting and that's the only way they're winning" era was agonizing. And the coaching staff really are a great group of people, Munford has always had a lack of talent but we tried to make do with what we have. Chargers is the Covington team. They were the county of rivals till B town Brighton came in the picture (B town ryhmes with itch town for those who are wondering). Again, sorry for the earlier comment.

I have to appoligize for going off earlier. But living through the "they are recruiting and that's the only way they're winning" era was agonizing. And the coaching staff really are a great group of people, Munford has always had a lack of talent but we tried to make do with what we have. Chargers is the Covington team. They were the county of rivals till B town Brighton came in the picture (B town ryhmes with itch town for those who are wondering). Again, sorry for the earlier comment.

Please don't feel like you need to apologize to me. I appreciate a good, strong opinion, even when I don't agree with it. I am far too blunt, so I'm told, but I refuse to apologize for it. You have the right to your opinion, with no apology, just as others have chosen to exercise their right to be stupid. Thanks for explaining the Chargers comment.