Brighton vs Munford

ITSOURTIME

as do you, if this were the playoffs, i would follow your logic but we will be playing Brighton in 10 days win or lose this Friday and if responding to someone about the game makes me stupid, well there is worse things to be in my stupid opinion. The stupid thing about it is that you have spent time talking about it so you too my red friend are stupid as well. A game 10 days away is worth talking about to me. If players follow this chatter and do not prepare for the game at hand well then they will not play well, if they follow this chatter and prepare for the game at hand then they will play well.

THis chatter by so many stupid folks will not have any reflection on the game this week or next.

In all your years coaching, how many times did stupid people in the community cost your club a win?

I completely agree. And even if the players are readin these boards as long as they are preparin for jcm at practice it shouldn't matter.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as do you, if this were the playoffs, i would follow your logic but we will be playing Brighton in 10 days win or lose this Friday and if responding to someone about the game makes me stupid, well there is worse things to be in my stupid opinion. The stupid thing about it is that you have spent time talking about it so you too my red friend are stupid as well. A game 10 days away is worth talking about to me. If players follow this chatter and do not prepare for the game at hand well then they will not play well, if they follow this chatter and prepare for the game at hand then they will play well.

THis chatter by so many stupid folks will not have any reflection on the game this week or next.

In all your years coaching, how many times did stupid people in the community cost your club a win?

Your stupidity is astounding. The regular season is vital because you MUST win these games in order to even get to the playoffs. My talking about the Brighton game has been to tell all of the Henry County fools who are talking about it, to stop. That is quite different from you. To me, a former coach, a game ten days away, is NOT worth talking about, unless you have an open date, and that is your next game. It is obvious that you are not a coach. Players DO follow this chatter, and it may not get you beaten, but it can do NOTHING but harm to your team. I would say that during my career, which spanned over thirty years, stupid people in the community with stupid comments, just like yours, contributed to a few losses. That happens because the players lose their focus and start thinking about the NEXT game, rather than the game at hand. It's just like reading your press clippings, and thinking that you can't lose, because the press says you can't. It can happen, even if YOU, in your infinite foolishness, thinks that it can't.

I've seen Brighton on tape and in person they are the real deal. They will give Henry all they want. It seems that coach wolf has everything coming together this year. I've read posts about Bryant, Rockne, and Lombardi the last time I looked there wasn't a checkered hat hanging in Munford's office. Friday night Munford will line up against a very good Brighton team and fight with everything they have as they do every Friday night. Munford has trouble scoring and stopping teams that Brighton shuts out and blows out. The favorite Brighton. Does that mean Munford will just roll over never. Good luck to all and see you Friday night.

I have no doubt that Munford will be prepared as possible and fight hard. It should be a good close game.

I am going with Munford. I don't think Brighton's talent can overcome their inept coaching staff. Wayne Randall will school them. 21- 17 Munford.

If the uncooperative coaches at Munford are so great, then why are they at Munford? Why are they losing? Why can't they win without transfers from Memphis? I will admit that they were once great recruiters, but just like Coach Fulmer, they aren't any more.

Your efforts to get Brighton to start thinking about Henry County makes you seem desperate. Just talk about the game at hand.

I did talk about the game at hand and I also made a prediction what's your point. Munford's having a tough year nobody's been posting excuses. We'll keep fighting every friday night and work hard to get better. I find it sad that you keep picking a scab that should long be healed and enjoy your success that Henry is experiencing however pick you most we'll spend our time working to get better. I'm proud of our staff at Munford. You can judge many things about people not by their success but by how they handle adversity. When playoff time begins I'll be as big a supporter of the representatives of region 7 as any home town fan.

I did talk about the game at hand and I also made a prediction what's your point. Munford's having a tough year nobody's been posting excuses. We'll keep fighting every friday night and work hard to get better. I find it sad that you keep picking a scab that should long be healed and enjoy your success that Henry is experiencing however pick you most we'll spend our time working to get better. I'm proud of our staff at Munford. You can judge many things about people not by their success but by how they handle adversity. When playoff time begins I'll be as big a supporter of the representatives of region 7 as any home town fan.

I will also pull for our region in the playoffs, even if Munford is one of those teams. I, for one, do not like the negative comments made about the Brighton coaches and and the standard comments about the greatness of the Munford staff. What makes Brighton's coaches so bad and the Munford coaches so good?

Brighton beat Covington by 30, JNS by 15, and Hardin by 27

Munford loss Covington by 21, JNS by 14, and Hardin by 24

There is an average of 46 point spread from same oppenents in Brighton's favor.

I am suggesting that those inept, lessor, uncoaching, nonrecruiting and running off hometown

athletes Brighton coaching staff will ride the coat tails of a poorly coached and overly talented

Brighton football team and beat Munford by 6 touchdowns ---- or they may (typical of simple minded

coaching) allow the 1st string to sit out most of the 2nd half and only win by only 3 touchdowns.

I appologize for the sarcastic rant CoachSwitzer - I couldn't resist having a little fun /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Brighton beat Covington by 30, JNS by 15, and Hardin by 27

Munford loss Covington by 21, JNS by 14, and Hardin by 24

There is an average of 46 point spread from same oppenents in Brighton's favor.

I am suggesting that those inept, lessor, uncoaching, nonrecruiting and running off hometown

athletes Brighton coaching staff will ride the coat tails of a poorly coached and overly talented

Brighton football team and beat Munford by 6 touchdowns ---- or they may (typical of simple minded

coaching) allow the 1st string to sit out most of the 2nd half and only win by only 3 touchdowns.

I appologize for the sarcastic rant CoachSwitzer - I couldn't resist having a little fun /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This one made me laugh!

Brighton is the best team in region 7-4a period. I have seen Henry County play and they are soft. They do not defend the pass very well. They do not get pressure on the quarterback and with the passign attack of Brighton, Henry County is going to be shell shocked by the AIR ASSAULT of the Brighton Cardinals. Henry County is thinking they are going to win state and they will not even win the region. Brighton is the class of west Tennessee Football this year. If Brighton will come out and hit #34 in the chin, he will quit, # 3 is fast but gets rattled easy in close ball games, # 40 gets injured on every other play.

Like Red Warrior says if Henry county does not focus on JCM, they will get beat this week too.

My point is that since you had the "miracle" recruiting class, your great staff has done very little, other than pat yourselves on the back. Beat Brighton and Henry County with your "home grown" talent, and I will agree that your staff is "great"! I am not from Henry County, I just moved here to retire. I follow them because I love football. I deplore your "great staff's" lack of cooperation with fellow coaches, because I was one for over three decades. Cooperate, and win big with your own folks, and I wiil accept that you are great coaches.

Brighton is the best team in region 7-4a period. I have seen Henry County play and they are soft. They do not defend the pass very well. They do not get pressure on the quarterback and with the passign attack of Brighton, Henry County is going to be shell shocked by the AIR ASSAULT of the Brighton Cardinals. Henry County is thinking they are going to win state and they will not even win the region. Brighton is the class of west Tennessee Football this year. If Brighton will come out and hit #34 in the chin, he will quit, # 3 is fast but gets rattled easy in close ball games, # 40 gets injured on every other play.

Like Red Warrior says if Henry county does not focus on JCM, they will get beat this week too.

If you are a Kenwood fan, how is it that you have seen Brighton and Henry County play? If you haven't seen them play, then how can you make such an assessment? At this point, it really doesn't matter, since Henry County plays JCM, and Brighton plays Munford. Wait until next week. Who will Kenwood lose to this week?