DonCChatt

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tennessee.coacht.com/gallery/galler...amp;StartRow=13

2nd row, 1st picture on the left

JOY

BTW, thanks Brother Tom for posting so many pictures of your team this season. You have a nice eye for the shots, and you obviously have good equipment to capture these so close up....

Thanks! It has been a pleasure to photograph these talented and classy young ladies for about three years now. I have been fortunate to upgrade my equipment over those years. I look forward to photographing them in the state tourney...hopefully...through Saturday!

Thanks! It has been a pleasure to photograph these talented and classy young ladies for about three years now. I have been fortunate to upgrade my equipment over those years. I look forward to photographing them in the state tourney...hopefully...through Saturday!

I usually stick to video, but when I try my still photos, the girl's are generally too fast for me, and they are blurry. I wish more teams (Notre Dame included) regularly posted some photos. I'd be intererested in your comments/thoughts on the photos I've picked out. I've tried to find interesting photos, or those that showed something different from the 5000+ soccer photos I've seen over the years. Not to many other people have put photos in this thread to discuss them, and I'm no expert...

During a game I might shot a couple hundred shots, but I only post what I consider to be pretty good ones. I especially like interesting shots. Some of the most interesting ones might not even have anything to do with the game. I was given access to the locker room and pre-game/half-time area the team Riverdale football team uses and got some interesting shots there. Some of them are in the Riverdale fooball gallery section, or may be on my site ( www.BrotherTomPhotos.com ) by now. I usually don't look at a lot of the work posted, but Sammie does some great football work over in East TN. The quality of his work is what I'm trying to replicate.