Green Wave @ Indians

newbeginnings7601

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the most ingnorant & unnecessary posts I have ever read. Judging from what you put here you have no Idea what PCC stands for. As for the best A team, that honor goes to South Pitt. and it will remain that way until someone else wins the gold ball. Let's play the Midway game then we can start to look ahead. . . . . . one week anyway.

Politically

Correct

Comments

And you said i had no idea..........

why did you call me ingnorant? is that like "ignorant"?

Region Champs, Region Champs, Region Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man o man what a game. Way to play guys!!Midway is by far the fastest team you have played and you held them.Good Job.To Midway good luck the rest of the season and hope you stay injury free.There is no doubt there was some hard hitting going on out there tonight, both ways.Way to step up to the plate LAY and kick that ball.Great Job!

How about that DEFENSE....Good job guys and Good Job COACH LAMBO /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Offense....rushing TD's...passing TD.....Looked good.Way to mix it up Coach Wright /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Lets get ready for them Devils.