Indy vs Northeast

tnsparty

I'm saying you can support your opinion without being a jerk about it.

It always seems to be thus on these boards(or in most debates, I suppose). When you can't express yourself with words in a civil manner, call names and run. Tell me, did you also make a face and noises while typing? Good luck!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We agree!! We agree!! This, along with Vandy being 4-0, must be a cosmic sign of some sort. Go Indy! I do hope that was supportive enough for ya'll. Ya really think they'll draw 50 to make that drive down the highway? lololol

I think I counted 65 at one point. I am however underimpressed with the Indy fans in attendance. It was as quiet as a morgue. Come on Indy Nation. Pick it up and make some noise. You can socialize before and after the game. Your team needs support. Don't be bandwagon fans. Cheer loudly win or lose.

I think I counted 65 at one point. I am however underimpressed with the Indy fans in attendance. It was as quiet as a morgue. Come on Indy Nation. Pick it up and make some noise. You can socialize before and after the game. Your team needs support. Don't be bandwagon fans. Cheer loudly win or lose.

We agree again! This and Vandy at 5-0 atop the SEC East is ominous. But you are right here. It seemed as though most of the crowd were more interested in themselves than the players struggling out there on the field. Even if it was one of the more uninspiring game plans and some of the worst officiating I've seen in some time, these boys do deserve more support from the home crowd. We don't want to be watching some other team in the playoffs simply due to lack of support do we? We all should know how much fun that is--not!

We agree again! This and Vandy at 5-0 atop the SEC East is ominous. But you are right here. It seemed as though most of the crowd were more interested in themselves than the players struggling out there on the field. Even if it was one of the more uninspiring game plans and some of the worst officiating I've seen in some time, these boys do deserve more support from the home crowd. We don't want to be watching some other team in the playoffs simply due to lack of support do we? We all should know how much fun that is--not!

It is not that ominous. I didn't have a problem with the game plan. I do think this team deserves better support in the stands. These players and coaches are working hard to win games and when the other team has the ball and I can hear the other team's band instead of a rowdy crowd making noise it is pathetic. If you are not going to yell for your team, stay home. Home field advantage is more than just playing at your home stadium, it is about the rowdy home crowd.

Region 6-5A is back "up" after having two consecutive down years. Even the cellar dwellers are good this year--Centennial is 5-2 while Northeast and Columbia are improving. Indy is going to have to bring it EVERY week.

I think they'll turn it around. Historically they perform well against Dickson. A win next week would build some momentum heading into the Ravenwood/Brentwood games in back-to-back weeks. Indy has to win three of its next four games to have a shot at the postseason.

I will agree last year was a down year. However the year before was a solid one. Now I will be the first to say the 06 season definitely took a back seat to the 05 campaign led by Ravenwood, Brentwood, Franklin, etc. That was and still is the strongest the region has ever been. But you also bring up a good point in that "even the cellar dwellers are good this year."

I would not count out Indy. If Indy grows up an becomes a team, look out. Defensively, they are starting to come together. Offensively, they look like a bunch of individuals trying to bolster stats. Not sure what happen to one of there leading receivers, Boatman. He has been totally removed from the game plan on offense along with some others. Eubanks must bring this team together performing up to there capabilities. If not, DC might get there first win. Sqeeking buy NE was one thing but facing the tougher opponents like Ravenwood and Brentwood want be as easy. Those are a must if Indy is to make the playoffs. Come together as team. Stop worrying about individual stats and play to win. No I in TEAM.

I would not count out Indy. If Indy grows up an becomes a team, look out. Defensively, they are starting to come together. Offensively, they look like a bunch of individuals trying to bolster stats. Not sure what happen to one of there leading receivers, Boatman. He has been totally removed from the game plan on offense along with some others. Eubanks must bring this team together performing up to there capabilities. If not, DC might get there first win. Sqeeking buy NE was one thing but facing the tougher opponents like Ravenwood and Brentwood want be as easy. Those are a must if Indy is to make the playoffs. Come together as team. Stop worrying about individual stats and play to win. No I in TEAM.

Some one else sees these things too?! Curious, isn't it? And offensively there is only one stat that is consistanly bolstered at the expense of all others. Just read the papers(when they have a good game that is and the stats are reported, which has not been done much lately).

Some one else sees these things too?! Curious, isn't it? And offensively there is only one stat that is consistanly bolstered at the expense of all others. Just read the papers(when they have a good game that is and the stats are reported, which has not been done much lately).

This is where I take issue with you. If you have something to say, say it and not insinuate it. There is no grassy knoll theory happening with the stats. In fact they were reported correctly to the newspaper this week and the Tennessean screwed them up.

This is where I take issue with you. If you have something to say, say it and not insinuate it. There is no grassy knoll theory happening with the stats. In fact they were reported correctly to the newspaper this week and the Tennessean screwed them up.

Please, take issue with other posters who have noticed these things as well. What exactly do you think is being insinuated anyway? And just what is your interest in the grassy knoll? If it truly was the Tennessean who screwed up the stats last week, what about the two previous weeks stories/stats, or lack thereof. Also the fault of the Tennessean? It's obvious to many that particular players stats are reported and featured when they are favorable and srewed up when they are not; but just who is taking care of business for the team at Independence?

Please, take issue with other posters who have noticed these things as well. What exactly do you think is being insinuated anyway? And just what is your interest in the grassy knoll? If it truly was the Tennessean who screwed up the stats last week, what about the two previous weeks stories/stats, or lack thereof. Also the fault of the Tennessean? It's obvious to many that particular players stats are reported and featured when they are favorable and srewed up when they are not; but just who is taking care of business for the team at Independence?

I'll take issue with whom I want. The other posters mention it once and then leave it alone. You mention it all the time. Plus it is more fun to mess with you. Please enlighten us with the particular players names. Let me address the 2 previous weeks. Franklin game at IHS. There was a Tennessean reporter there. When a reporter is there they take care of getting the stats and game report in the paper. Game at Lincoln County. As I mentioned before, the home team is responsible for calling the stats in to the paper. It obviously didn't get done. I see their YTD stats through 9-26 are posted on the teams page of the school site. The paper doesn't send a reporter to every game.

I'll take issue with whom I want. The other posters mention it once and then leave it alone. You mention it all the time. Plus it is more fun to mess with you. Please enlighten us with the particular players names. Let me address the 2 previous weeks. Franklin game at IHS. There was a Tennessean reporter there. When a reporter is there they take care of getting the stats and game report in the paper. Game at Lincoln County. As I mentioned before, the home team is responsible for calling the stats in to the paper. It obviously didn't get done. I see their YTD stats through 9-26 are posted on the teams page of the school site. The paper doesn't send a reporter to every game.

I certainly wouldn't dream that I could 'enlighten' you about anything. Enjoy messing with whomever you like and take your issues there too. We'll just have to agree to disagree, I suppose. SOS DD.

On a different note--what are your thoughts on this weeks game against Dixon? Can we look forward to more of the same?