Indy vs Northeast

tnsparty

As if! I don't think that's even a remote possibility. You guys didn't even have a coach untill just a few weeks ago did you? Indy fans! Are ya'll gonna let this post go unchallenged? I've had my concerns/opinions about this Indy team and have been roundly savaged at times for them. I do, however, believe that Indy does have a lot of talent and can beat any team out there, given the right personnel deployed, etc.... Where are all the Indy 'Bandwagoners' now that the team seems to be struggling and are maybe viewed by some as 'not so much'? Curious anomaly.

'NE doesn't stand a chance' might be a strong statement. But NE will not, and I repeat will not win this ball game. I have respect for NE and what they've been through as a team, however they are not ready to play with the big boys in region 6 which includes Indy.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if! I don't think that's even a remote possibility. You guys didn't even have a coach untill just a few weeks ago did you? Indy fans! Are ya'll gonna let this post go unchallenged? I've had my concerns/opinions about this Indy team and have been roundly savaged at times for them. I do, however, believe that Indy does have a lot of talent and can beat any team out there, given the right personnel deployed, etc.... Where are all the Indy 'Bandwagoners' now that the team seems to be struggling and are maybe viewed by some as 'not so much'? Curious anomaly.

First off, yeah its a possibility. Every team that takes the field has a 50% chance of winning: no more, no less. I don't think it will happen, but its a possibilty if Indy doesn't show up.

And hsfbfan, you seem to have alot of bitterness directed towards the Indy program. It seems every post you make is meant to question some aspect of the program or condescend any poster that argues with you. If you are truly an Indy fan, chill out and support your team. Starting arguments within the fanbase and criticizing the coaching staff does not help the current situation.

First off, yeah its a possibility. Every team that takes the field has a 50% chance of winning: no more, no less. I don't think it will happen, but its a possibilty if Indy doesn't show up.

And hsfbfan, you seem to have alot of bitterness directed towards the Indy program. It seems every post you make is meant to question some aspect of the program or condescend any poster that argues with you. If you are truly an Indy fan, chill out and support your team. Starting arguments within the fanbase and criticizing the coaching staff does not help the current situation.

So, let me see if I have this right.......support but don't express opinions? Got it. Gee, I'm glad we got that right. Now we can all march lemming-like over the cliff together? Well, at least it will be a pleasent death; unmarred by any diagreement or disharmony. Thanks for the invaluable advice!

Every game is a must win in my opinion. If they end up with the same region record as Centennial, Centennial goes because of the heads up tie breaker. Lots of football left, but there isn't much room for error.

assuming that those five teams win the games they're supposed to (Columbia, Clarksville, DC) Indy will be hard pressed to get into the playoffs

best scenario would be for centennial and indy to beat ravenwood and indy would have to win all others excluding brentwood to finish 6-4 with ravenwood also at 6-4 and holding the tiebreaker they would advance

i figured out most of the playoff scenarios on the 6-5a playoffs topic so i wont rewrite everything

Indy evens their record with a win over CNE tonight in front of a rowdy Indy homecoming crowd and 50 fans in the CNE stands.

We agree!! We agree!! This, along with Vandy being 4-0, must be a cosmic sign of some sort. Go Indy! I do hope that was supportive enough for ya'll. Ya really think they'll draw 50 to make that drive down the highway? lololol

A solid win for the Eagles of Williamson County tonight. But they are going to have to step their play up if they are going to knock off Ravenwood or Brentwood(who beat previously unbeaten Franklin tonight). I noticed the stats are skewed on the Tennessean yet again giving credit to too many people for TDs than the actual number of points they scored as a team.

A solid win for the Eagles of Williamson County tonight. But they are going to have to step their play up if they are going to knock off Ravenwood or Brentwood(who beat previously unbeaten Franklin tonight). I noticed the stats are skewed on the Tennessean yet again giving credit to too many people for TDs than the actual number of points they scored as a team.

Region 6-5A is back "up" after having two consecutive down years. Even the cellar dwellers are good this year--Centennial is 5-2 while Northeast and Columbia are improving. Indy is going to have to bring it EVERY week.

I think they'll turn it around. Historically they perform well against Dickson. A win next week would build some momentum heading into the Ravenwood/Brentwood games in back-to-back weeks. Indy has to win three of its next four games to have a shot at the postseason.

So, let me see if I have this right.......support but don't express opinions? Got it. Gee, I'm glad we got that right. Now we can all march lemming-like over the cliff together? Well, at least it will be a pleasent death; unmarred by any diagreement or disharmony. Thanks for the invaluable advice!

I'm saying you can support your opinion without being a jerk about it.