District 4AA

QSouth89

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player of the year usually goes to the top player from the top team and i think thats what sherrill will be Cameron Fox has the potential to be an all state player but he hasnt put it all together and plays to streaky to win the award

According to the Crossville paper, Kiser led the team last year in points and rebounds, so how do you figure Sherrill for player of the year? I agree Fox has the most potential, but still not very consistent, seems too worried about his next dunk.

According to the Crossville paper, Kiser led the team last year in points and rebounds, so how do you figure Sherrill for player of the year? I agree Fox has the most potential, but still not very consistent, seems too worried about his next dunk.

Kiser is out for a great part of the season. Its pretty hard to win player of the year while in a cast. I don't know if he is worried about that considering the only time he dunks is on a break away. I would say that was why he was streaky if he actually tried to drive in the lane and dunk. But if Cam gets it pulled together then he will easily win POY. I know it is early but based on what i have seen this year. My POY is Will Ballard. He is playing very solid so far.

Kiser is out for a great part of the season. Its pretty hard to win player of the year while in a cast. I don't know if he is worried about that considering the only time he dunks is on a break away. I would say that was why he was streaky if he actually tried to drive in the lane and dunk. But if Cam gets it pulled together then he will easily win POY. I know it is early but based on what i have seen this year. My POY is Will Ballard. He is playing very solid so far.

Sounds like Stone should win the district easily with 3 or 4 potential POYs. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rorex. He'll be able to put up good numbers because of the style they play and a good supporting cast. Stone has very good balance among the ones that have been mentioned. Rorex kind of controls his own destiny since the ball will be in his hands most of the time.

What we mean is that if kiser was healthy we think he would win it...if fox was consistent he would...but i think zach sherrill will since i think stone will win district

What we mean is that if kiser was healthy we think he would win it...if fox was consistent he would...but i think zach sherrill will since i think stone will win district

Exactly. I think rorex is the best overall player in the district but i am picking Stone to win district. If Anderson wins district Rorex will definitely win POY. And I would assume that he would play basketball. I know his primary focus is baseball, but what comes to my mind is two years ago Harrison Smith's primary focus was football but he still played. I really hope that he is playing! He is a great player!