hampton vs grace

BigShell32

I'll probably be on the sidelines behind the team. I hear some good reports out of the Hampton camp this week, these DOGS are going to be FIRED UP and ready to go to battle.

I dont know about grace but games are not all won by talent.It comes down to who is the meanest and toughfuest team. And i know hampton is one of the most toughfest teams around TN and hamptons country boys are going to make that high class recruiting team look bad this friday night!!!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know about grace but games are not all won by talent.It comes down to who is the meanest and toughfuest team. And i know hampton is one of the most toughfest teams around TN and hamptons country boys are going to make that high class recruiting team look bad this friday night!!!!!

No comment, I think I just got disbarred.

WOW! That WAS an interesting read. I??™ve been following the CoachT football threads for the past 7 or 8 years, and, as you all can see, this is my first post. Even though I have no affiliation with either school, I figured I might as well go ahead and throw in my $0.02, so here goes:

To Pujo,

I??™ve kept up with you and the Dogs since we played you guys in ??

WOW! That WAS an interesting read. I??™ve been following the CoachT football threads for the past 7 or 8 years, and, as you all can see, this is my first post. Even though I have no affiliation with either school, I figured I might as well go ahead and throw in my $0.02, so here goes:

To Pujo,

I??™ve kept up with you and the Dogs since we played you guys in ??