hampton vs grace

BigShell32

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You all won't bring any people any way so what would one more not paid hurt our gate. You are used to handouts up there anyway.

two five will be there with bells on.....and im bring 3 people with me.. to raise some heck..... i promiss you'll no im there... you cant see me but ya hear me... o wait i forgot about our chat.......

What does Hamtpon and Red Boiling Springs have in common? They have never won a state and they both have several losses this season.

how many has grace one.....

Hampton might as well not even show up, just call and forfeit..... This high powered scoring offense is going to win state they might as well go ahead and give them the trophy..... South Pittsburg or Trousdale doesn't even hold a candle to them...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

two five will be there with bells on.....and im bring 3 people with me.. to raise some heck..... i promiss you'll no im there... you cant see me but ya hear me... o wait i forgot about our chat.......

how many has grace one.....

As many as Hampton in 100 less years. In about 2 months we will be one up on them.

Hampton might as well not even show up, just call and forfeit..... This high powered scoring offense is going to win state they might as well go ahead and give them the trophy..... South Pittsburg or Trousdale doesn't even hold a candle to them...... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Your are on the right track. I guess you all in Bledsoe aren't as dumb as you look and act.

i really hope your not for real

As many as Hampton in 100 less years. In about 2 months we will be one up on them.

Your are on the right track. I guess you all in Bledsoe aren't as dumb as you look and act.

Thats a bold statement..... Hope you make it to play Trousdale or South Pitt.....

i really hope your not for real

I guess no one got the sarcasm in that post about them winning the state......

beatin hampton is realistic, and hampton beating grace is realistic......but winning state is not......is not.... is... not... realistic.... at all