hampton vs grace

BigShell32

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That last thread was the best of all-time! Im sure this one will get fired up again when "THE" and his ROOSTER show up! So Pujo, get the gavel back out and dawn the ole judge's cape, we may need you to hand out some more justice! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That last thread was the best of all-time! Im sure this one will get fired up again when "THE" and his ROOSTER show up! So Pujo, get the gavel back out and dawn the ole judge's cape, we may need you to hand out some more justice! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hey what happened to the last thread....

Looking forward to the game tomorrow night...should be a great one...I know the players at Grace have been on a different level at practice this week...They are fired up and ready to play. I hope that both teams stay injury free and that the Hampton family has a safe trip to K-town. GO RAMS!!!

im looking forward to the game.... how long is the grive.... i would like to get there right at 7....