hampton vs grace

BigShell32

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet we will lose a lot of money this week on the gate. I don't expect many people from Hampton to make the long trip to see their team get whipped. It makes it tough on schools when we can't get good gates.

Ithought no one at Grace liked THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY, Wonder who bailed him out.

While you my friend have friends in low places. I have friends in high places.

I bet we will lose a lot of money this week on the gate. I don't expect many people from Hampton to make the long trip to see their team get whipped. It makes it tough on schools when we can't get good gates.

you all needing gate money is more outlandish than your prediction

While you my friend have friends in low places. I have friends in high places.

You will not escape the wrath of the Dishonorable Pujo, looks to be an open and shut case.

You will not escape the wrath of the Dishonorable Pujo, looks to be an open and shut case.

You are right. After the opening kickoff we will shutout you out and case will be closed. The Grace Christian Academy 56-14. I can't wait to see you off with your tails tucked between your legs. We can't and won't be stopped.

This trial will be decided Friday at The Grace Christian Academy. Coach McKamey will be judge, lawyer and jury and the verdict will be Hampton guilty of impersonating a little league football team. The Grace Christian Academy 56-14.

More beatings at the hand of the tyrants, Justice must be handed down

Its amusing that teams on her crying the most about how good The Grace Christian Academy got so quick are all soon to be double a teams playing small league ball. Hampton, Oneida and Cosby are all schools with nearly 500 kids trying to brag about how good they are. We only have about 200 kids and we are still winning.

You will get justice Friday, son. It will come at the hands of the mighty Rams. Don't say you haven't been warned. You might want to avoid this trip because it will be a whipping like any you have taken. And you all have taken some good ones I might add.

You will get justice Friday, son. It will come at the hands of the mighty Rams. Don't say you haven't been warned. You might want to avoid this trip because it will be a whipping like any you have taken. And you all have taken some good ones I might add.