#1 Team in State in Scoring is The Grace Christian Academy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THis is what (THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY) post previously which makes my last 2 post sound pretty good.....

Each week I will rank the teams we have played so far this season.

1. Unaka

2. Oakdale

3. Coalfield

4. Kings Academy

5. North Greene

I want to make an important announcement. If by some miracle that we get beat by Hampton tonight. I will be at McDonald's after the game across the street from the school and buy coacht members from either Hampton or The Grace Christian Academy drinks or ice cream. I'm not that bad a guy now am I?

When Unaka is the hardest team you have played it dont look that good for you... yea hampton has played so many easy schools.... not.... but give me a straw and spoon because i want a mountian drew and caramel sunday....

This years GCA team is prob a good team and im not taking anything away from them , but (a BIG but that is) has anyone looked @ why Grace has been putting so many points up on people. If u look @ their schedule they have played against teams that have averaged gettin beat by 30 to 40 points anyway. Those teams together average bout 4 wins and 15 losses thats mnot to good. Notice i said ABOUT I didnt sat down and count them Im just guessing im prob pretty close though. Jus saying that they r putting up lots of points on people but so are the other that are playing these teams that Grace is stomping . Anyway U guys may go on and win the GOLD BALL this season u never know. I personally dont see it but stranger things have happened. Thats my pinion on the whole scoring leaders . Dont know for sure but your perfect season might jus end 2 night . Hope both teams are injury free and also hope we beat both of yall. Not being cocky jus pulling 4 my team.

we just intercepted a pass and now they are trying to start fights. good job "Christian" school.

24-7 Hampton. 4 1/2 minutes in first half left.

weve heard to much bout yall from your faithfull fans on these boards now look what trouble it has gotten u . Hampton and all the rest of 1a has heard enough . So much for running up the score Rams .

we just intercepted a pass and now they are trying to start fights. good job "Christian" school.

24-7 Hampton. 4 1/2 minutes in first half left.

Where have you been? fairweather fan? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I am pulling for Hampton. Go Dogs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />