#1 Team in State in Scoring is The Grace Christian Academy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhh, he'll be back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Grace Christian Academy may be more of a coacht legend than you all think! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ohhhh, he'll be back. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The Grace Christian Academy may be more of a coacht legend than you all think! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

he kinda reminds me of someone.. he just doesnt go WHOOOOOOO! as much as that person did

I know The Grace Chrisyian guy says some outlandish thing and gets carried awa, but I'm sure most of the Grace people are very good people. I do think they are in the wrong league playing all these little rural schools ,and they shouldn't be running up the score on the litt;e schools. Idon't think that all the people at Grace is responcable for the lopsided scores. Ithink we may be hating many for the sins of a few. Noy really fair. I do hope if they intend to build up great atheletic programs and draw in talent all over Knoxville, they will seperate themselves from the little rural schools .

The Grace Christian Academy has barely 200 kids and Hampton has nearly 500 and their biggest fan wants to whine about playing little bitty rural schools. I know you are just worried about getting beat but you should be used to it this season. Have a safe trip.

yea we have played so many crappy teams... oneida, Johnson county, erwin, west greene.. what an easy schedual.... dont compare your criteria to mine because it just isnt fair.......to say the least i am more excited about this game than any other.... witch is weird because i am usually this way about cosby and cloudland... it must be that D-Bag (TGCA)... but... i am very excited....i am leaving @ 4:00 with with three other hello raisers...... but just remember youll know who i am... and we will have a chat.....