#1 Team in State in Scoring is The Grace Christian Academy

Alcoa has 204 and has only allowed 26 points. 20 scored by Maryville. Subsitute Maryville for a easy team with a losing record and Alcoa has near 262.

The Tornadoes also have a very disciplined defense this year, Maryville being the only team that has actually reached the end zone on them...a field goal by both Spring Hill and White House, and two blowouts. This might be the best defense I have seen come through Alcoa

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well go total up the points for yourself..... 262 is how many they have scored.....

48-13 againstMarion Co. 67-0 against Copper Basin,70-6 against David Brainerd.49-0 against Lookout Valley, and 28-21 against Tyner. Well if you can take it from somebody that's been at every game that is 262. The tssaa is wrong as usual. I sure hope we can play yall in the playoff's if you get that far and we'll show you what a real scoring machine is like.

48-13 againstMarion Co. 67-0 against Copper Basin,70-6 against David Brainerd.49-0 against Lookout Valley, and 28-21 against Tyner. Well if you can take it from somebody that's been at every game that is 262. The tssaa is wrong as usual. I sure hope we can play yall in the playoff's if you get that far and we'll show you what a real scoring machine is like.

I know SP is the real deal but newcomers don't......

Hey Sportman, Do you really think Grace Christian really wants any of SP? I don't think so.

The Grace Christian Academy is #1 in the sate in scoring with 262 points. Who else has good offenses?

You're also leading the nation in stupid posts! Get someone on your schedule for some credibility, and start

over. You've got enough muffins to start your own bakery. Pick up a few from Reg. 3 or Reg. 4. We'd love

to have you for homecoming. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />