#1 Team in State in Scoring is The Grace Christian Academy

The Grace Christian Academy has barely 200 kids and Hampton has nearly 500 and their biggest fan wants to whine about playing little bitty rural schools. I know you are just worried about getting beat but you should be used to it this season. Have a safe trip.

First of all ,I doubt if Hampton will even get beat ,but if they do , its really not that big of a deal. The only shame to losing is, either not being prepared or not giving you're best effort. Ido think the BullDogs are prepared and ready for the task at hand.Its been a good week in the Bulldog camp. They WANT this game.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Ranked offense with 262 point scored. We will add 50 plus to that total tonight when the puppies from Hampton drive down off that mountain.

GOOD MOURNING ROOSTER BOY! After tonight when the dogs finish off the rams. Then maybe you will shut VACUUM off for awhile /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

First of all ,I doubt if Hampton will even get beat ,but if they do , its really not that big of a deal. The only shame to losing is, either not being prepared or not giving you're best effort. Ido think the BullDogs are prepared and ready for the task at hand.Its been a good week in the Bulldog camp. They WANT this game.

I'm sure Hampton has wanted every game but its hasn't worked out too much for them this season. We are going to keep doing what we do and this is score a lot of points and win another game.

The Grace Christian Academy has barely 200 kids and Hampton has nearly 500 and their biggest fan wants to whine about playing little bitty rural schools. I know you are just worried about getting beat but you should be used to it this season. Have a safe trip.

yea we have played so many crappy teams... oneida, Johnson county, erwin, west greene.. what an easy schedual.... dont compare your criteria to mine because it just isnt fair.......to say the least i am more excited about this game than any other.... witch is weird because i am usually this way about cosby and cloudland... it must be that D-Bag (TGCA)... but... i am very excited....i am leaving @ 4:00 with with three other hello raisers...... but just remember youll know who i am... and we will have a chat.....

yea we have played so many crappy teams... oneida, Johnson county, erwin, west greene.. what an easy schedual.... dont compare your criteria to mine because it just isnt fair.......to say the least i am more excited about this game than any other.... witch is weird because i am usually this way about cosby and cloudland... it must be that D-Bag (TGCA)... but... i am very excited....i am leaving @ 4:00 with with three other hello raisers...... but just remember youll know who i am... and we will have a chat.....

Sounds good I would like to see this one for myself but i have to stay on the Reservation tonight. GOOD LUCK DOGS!!

THis is what (THE GRACE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY) post previously which makes my last 2 post sound pretty good.....

Each week I will rank the teams we have played so far this season.

1. Unaka

2. Oakdale

3. Coalfield

4. Kings Academy

5. North Greene

I want to make an important announcement. If by some miracle that we get beat by Hampton tonight. I will be at McDonald's after the game across the street from the school and buy coacht members from either Hampton or The Grace Christian Academy drinks or ice cream. I'm not that bad a guy now am I?

When Unaka is the hardest team you have played it dont look that good for you... yea hampton has played so many easy schools.... not.... but give me a straw and spoon because i want a mountian drew and caramel sunday....