7-AAA 2008-2009

MidTennFootball

Who will 7-AAA  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Who will 7-AAA

AAAAHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!! Please !! Please !!! Please !! everyone sit down !! The " SWAMI" is here looking to improve on his amazing (30-2) disrict record. I understand that all 7aaa Coaches are waiting for the "SWAMI's picks, so lets get to it : Here are all the winner's for Tuesday nights games: Lebanon will go to the "Boro" to play Blackman. Gonna be a good game, but the "SWAMI" sees Lebanon winning this one by 7. Riverdale will play cross-town Oakland, and the home-court advantage will be kind to the Patriots, Oakland by 14. My Pioneers will make the short trip up to White County, and the Pioneers will continue their losing ways. White County by 17. And Finally, in the monster game of the night, Siegel will invade Cookeville and will continue their perfect season in 7aaa. Siegel by 8. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em weep.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! The "SWAMI" is here !!! And after yet another (4-0) Tuesday night the "SWAMI" now stands at (34-2) in the district. The "SWami" will return on Thursday for all of Friday's winners. Stay tuned Oakland/ Siegel fans, the "SWAMI" will ease all wondering minds !!! The "SWAMI" has spoken !!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAAHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! The "SWAMI" is here !!! And after yet another (4-0) Tuesday night the "SWAMI" now stands at (34-2) in the district. The "SWami" will return on Thursday for all of Friday's winners. Stay tuned Oakland/ Siegel fans, the "SWAMI" will ease all wondering minds !!! The "SWAMI" has spoken !!

The swami will pick Siegel, Cookeville, Riverdale, and Lebanon to win Friday. He he. How's that? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To be honest, Ive seen a ton of bad officials, but tonights game tops it off. They were out for Siegel from the beggining, Siegel was playing 8 on 5 all night. Larry Moe and Curly need to be fired from TSSAA. They were ATROCIOUS. Late in the game Hammonds throws a guy off glass, cleanest play all night and they whistle him for a foul. Like they must have sight problems. Ive never been more outraged in a game ive been at since ive graduated. And TJ I know about Chaissons offers hes definately one of the best ever from the district, I just feel Keith had the most upside by far. And 85warrior, just to point out Mizzou>Trevecca

Ok first off, the officials were terrible, I agree. but in my opinion they are AWFUL 90% of the time.

& that goes for tuesdays game as well. The call on Hammonds "goaltending" or whatever was a

terrible call, also, Cookeville caught a break early in the 3rd quarter on a tip out of bounds

under their own goal & we(Cookeville) got the ball back. But please don't think that the officiating

didn't go both ways. Siegel went over the back of Cookeville rebounders time & time again,

Siegel tips the ball out of bounds and then gets the ball back late in the 4th quarter, & #34 for

Cookeville steals the ball from a Siegel player and the ref that is standing 2 feet away calls the ball

out of bounds on Siegel and the ref on the OTHER end of the court calls an intentional foul?

Highly questionable. The fact is this was a championship caliber game that could have gone either

way & could have gone to cookeville if it wasn't for turnovers and missed free throws late.

Congrats to Siegel on a big district road win.

As for who asked about Akers,

He has signed to play baseball at Belmont University.

Heisman, good post. i agree... questionable officiating both ways.

as for the officiating, Refs are just refs, and we all love to hate on them. The fact of the matter is that at this level the quality is not very good. That is just how it is, EVERYBODY has to deal with it, not just siegel.

According to Lebanon Democrat, game will resume Thursday Jan. 29 with 47.5 seconds remaining in 1st half and Lebanon up 61-29. Warren Co. comes to Lebanon the next night for their regularly scheduled game.

16 minutes 47.5 seconds remaining and up 32 points (more than the other team has even scored:

Love to see Lebanon blow them out tonight and tomorrow just for making them drive down there tonight.

AAAAHHHH YYYYYYEEEEESSS !!!!! Please Everyone SIT DOWN !!! The "SWAMI" is here to calm everyone's mind about their team's chances come Friday night !!! Looking to improve on my (34-2) district record, the "SWAMI" sees the games going as follow : Cookeville will travel to "Pucketless" White County, but will not overlook their hated rivalry, Cookeville wins by 13. My Pioneers will make the trip up to Lebanon and will dread that LLLLOOOOONNNNNNGGGGG drive back home. Lebanon wins by 26. Blackman will travel over to Riverdale and pull the minor upset . Blackman by 4. And Finally, in the MONSTER game of the night, Siegel, just has too many horses for Oakland to overcome. Siegel wins this great game by 9. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!! Read em and weep.