Boyd Buc @ South Pitt

reaction

Sbdevils thanks for having some common sense and knowing about the game of football. Sometimes the other team's are so bad you can't help but beat them bad,even with your starter's out early.

Sometimes if your so good you can't help it. You and your fans will know if you cross the line and I would consider it an insult to have it punted to me on first down. Killing passing game and running up the middle is the kindest thing you can do in that situtation. My husband came and watched the Champ. game last year and he couldn't say enough good things about your team and fans. He was very impressed. Goodluck the rest of the way. God willing and the creek don't rise we get to face you in the near future.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

A couple of car loads of Smith Co. fans and players are going to S.Pitt. Friday nite as SC does not play.

Most have seen S.Pitt play Gordonsville and Trousdale Co. in the past and most have seen BB play SC in the past. None have been to S. Pitt.

What would be a good time to get there. Anything they should take note of such as special sights, places to eat...special food etc.... and where would you recommend setting........

Good luck to both teams....Hope to see a good game.

A couple of car loads of Smith Co. fans and players are going to S.Pitt. Friday nite as SC does not play.

Most have seen S.Pitt play Gordonsville and Trousdale Co. in the past and most have seen BB play SC in the past. None have been to S. Pitt.

What would be a good time to get there. Anything they should take note of such as special sights, places to eat...special food etc.... and where would you recommend setting........

For sights, you could always check out the Walmart in Kimball just off of the exit. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Seriously though, as for places to eat it depends on what you are looking for. Harvey's Pirate is at the corner of 2nd and Elm if you want burgers and the like. For a good sit down type of meal Stevarino's on the corner of Cedar (the main road you come in on) and 3rd is good. And if you are looking for Mexican, then just across the street is Lalito's.

With this being one of the only 2 meetings of unbeaten teams in the state this weekend it should be a big crowd so I would suggest getting there at least 30-45 minutes before the game if not earlier.

BBSMom is going to end up kneeling to her Ambassador if she keeps up the comments. So does BBSMom think Boyd is on their way to another state championship? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BBSMom please bake me some cakes because I am /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The all knowing Ambassador is getting told up by a woman? Lol....She obviously knows what she is talkin about and The only thing you have said is go make me some cakes???? LOL get outta here haha No one thought that was funny but BOYD is a very balanced football team and ready to control the clock this week!

For sights, you could always check out the Walmart in Kimball just off of the exit. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Seriously though, as for places to eat it depends on what you are looking for. Harvey's Pirate is at the corner of 2nd and Elm if you want burgers and the like. For a good sit down type of meal Stevarino's on the corner of Cedar (the main road you come in on) and 3rd is good. And if you are looking for Mexican, then just across the street is Lalito's.

With this being one of the only 2 meetings of unbeaten teams in the state this weekend it should be a big crowd so I would suggest getting there at least 30-45 minutes before the game if not earlier.

Get a burger at Harvey's Pirate , a real burger not a frozen patty, and best coffe anywhere,

south pitt has their non-region foes their arch enemy marion cty, and 2 top 10 in th state teams in 2a in tyner and boyd buc. i do think they could replce the temple game slot with a maryville or an alcoa, or a 3a powerhose or a div II powerhouse. i think they would show they can compete with any team in the state, may not beat maryville, but just might.

i am sure i will be disagreed with but you fans from smith cty need to come on down to howard and watch the best game of the weekend, tyner @ howard. huge, high octane crowd, two unbelievable bands, best game of the weekend in chattanooga area, an undfeated howard team against a 2a power in tyner. speeed and more speed, should be an exciting high scoring close game. the pirates and the bucs might get ugly before the halftime show.

Yes, he IMO is and will be for a while the best player at Boyd. Did he go to college?

He played at tn tech.

now he is in the navy and stationed in hawaii doing work on some ship. i talk to him and his bro pretty regularly and am waiting for my invite to hawaii =p

Will I see ya at the game Mike.?

Is the no good Antwan coming? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

south pitt has their non-region foes their arch enemy marion cty, and 2 top 10 in th state teams in 2a in tyner and boyd buc. i do think they could replce the temple game slot with a maryville or an alcoa, or a 3a powerhose or a div II powerhouse. i think they would show they can compete with any team in the state, may not beat maryville, but just might.

i Think SP and TC should schedule every year and not wait for the playoffs. That would be huge for both communities. Just my opion. TC1