Boyd Buc @ South Pitt

reaction

Look man, I know for a fact that SP did all they could to make that a game and to have pity on Whitwell. Heck, even the announcers for Whitwell said they wanted to thank Vic for pulling his starters so early. Cant help the fact that SPs third string scored most of the points. Give it a rest and as for your "private power" well, we'll see after the game.

LOL....I guess Spittburgh wanted to take it easy on Lookout Valley too, huh? They kept the starters in late into the fourth quarter when they were up over 40 points. The announcers even commented that they thought it was a little strange. Oh well maybe someone could explain away that one?

I truly want to thank all of you for firing up our kids at Boyd Buchanan. Tell Coach Grider he won't have to worry about making the decision to pull out his starters because it won't happen tonight!!! GO BUCS!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have read alot of these post and people are predicting blowout scores in the neighborhood of 4 or more touchdowns...I am not guaranting that Boyd wont get beat that bad but do you all truly think that South Pittsburg is 4 TD's better?

They squeeked out a win against Tyner who was beat by Marion County who Boyd squeeked out a win by and who SP beat. So if you are going off comparable scores of the 4 teams it seems that Boyd should be able to play a good close game with Tyner or SP. Boyd schedule has been much tougher than SP and they have beat a Red Bank team that would be th equvilant of SP beating Tyner.

Boyd will not lay down like many of the teams that SP has played and they will come in with confidence that they can beat SP. The only other team that may has played SP like that would be Tyner and again that game was a close one and could have just as easily been won by Tyner.

LOL....I guess Spittburgh wanted to take it easy on Lookout Valley too, huh? They kept the starters in late into the fourth quarter when they were up over 40 points. The announcers even commented that they thought it was a little strange. Oh well maybe someone could explain away that one?

I truly want to thank all of you for firing up our kids at Boyd Buchanan. Tell Coach Grider he won't have to worry about making the decision to pull out his starters because it won't happen tonight!!! GO BUCS!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Power Pirate says confidence will only take you so far, and thank you for thinking yall have a chance because I want to see a bunch of boyd fans there so yall can realize how GOOD WE ARE and how BAD YALL ARE!!! Because I am going to be eating popcorn and watching the murder laughing /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Power Pirate says that it is a shame that they can recruit and they still get blowed out by the MIGHTY PIRATES!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Sorry, this posted while I was posting my last comment and I had to respond. Idiot!

I have read alot of these post and people are predicting blowout scores in the neighborhood of 4 or more touchdowns...I am not guaranting that Boyd wont get beat that bad but do you all truly think that South Pittsburg is 4 TD's better?

They squeeked out a win against Tyner who was beat by Marion County who Boyd squeeked out a win by and who SP beat. So if you are going off comparable scores of the 4 teams it seems that Boyd should be able to play a good close game with Tyner or SP. Boyd schedule has been much tougher than SP and they have beat a Red Bank team that would be th equvilant of SP beating Tyner.

Boyd will not lay down like many of the teams that SP has played and they will come in with confidence that they can beat SP. The only other team that may has played SP like that would be Tyner and again that game was a close one and could have just as easily been won by Tyner.

They are four touchdowns better! The difference is Tyner has speed and could play with us Boyd is slow and will get blown out of the water! Wait and see!

Power Pirate says that it is a shame that they can recruit and they still get blowed out by the MIGHTY PIRATES!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Wow PP I guess our coaches must have the ability to see talent in 5 year olds, because that is how long many of our players have been at Boyd. Put up or shut up!! You make allegations that you can not back up..GO BUCS!!

Wow....what kind of medication is this one on. OP says she could probibly blame it on hormones out of whack. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow PP I guess our coaches must have the ability to see talent in 5 year olds, because that is how long many of our players have been at Boyd. Put up or shut up!! You make allegations that you can not back up..GO BUCS!!

Old Pirate says "PEARDON" best let it rest hormonal mom. Folks know over here about past recruits. Some even attended church together. Nuff said.

HOW DO YOU TAKE IT EASY ON A TEAM WHEN YOU HAVE TALENT EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK? THE PIRATES CAN'T HELP WHO THEY PLAY . IF THE SHOE WAS ON THE OTHER FOOT ,DON'T YOU THINK TEAMS WOULD LEAVE THERE STARTERS IN AND SCORE AS MUCH AS THEY COULD ITS FOOTBALL LADY NOT PLAYGROUND BE NICE BULL S_________ QUIT WHINING AND COME OUT AND ENJOY THE GAME YOUR IN FOR A REAL GOOD ONE , THE PIRATES ARE VERY FIRED UP AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY GET FIRED UP -I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO PUT THE MERCY RULE ON YOU R>>>>B A ...H!!!!!!! BUT A POINT IS A WIN! TALK TO YOU AFTER THE GAME MAM!

PIRATES WIN THIS WON!!!!!!!! GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont Think for one second that BB players or coach's think south pittsburg is over rated at all.. with that being said we all know there gonna try and key in on David this alone will make the Score even higher.. Boyd best thing you can do is Let David go ahead and get 3 TD's out of his system and let him set down for 3 more qrts lol.... BB is Big not near fast enough.. spitt is stronger... SPitt 42 BB 14

THE PIRATES HAVE MORE THAN JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE ON THAT TEAM CAN SCORE AT ANY TIME, THEY JUST USE JONES MORE...... GIVE SOME OTHER PLAYERS THE BALL AND SEE. YOU IRRATATE ME MAN!!!!!!!FOCUSING ON ONE KID ITS A TEAM NOT A ONE MAN SHOW!!!!!!