Boyd Buc @ South Pitt

reaction

Watching some footage on stump that pass looked legit.

The onsidekick was about a half a yard short of being 10 yards.

I thought that the ball had skipped when I saw it live. When I watched the replay of the pass a few times in slow motion though it looked like a good catch. And yes, the onside kick was right in front of me and it only traveled 9 yards. Both were good calls by the officials.

Congrats to the Bucs on a hard fought game. Great defensive game plan by both sets of coaches as that was one of the best defensive games I have seen in a long time. Both teams offenses had chances to make things happen but either couldn't make it work or the defense stepped up to stop it.

Good luck the rest of the way Boyd and for SP, keep on fighting hard and working to get better each week. By the way, 22 straight wins. The school record for a winning streak I believe.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

I saw some Smith Co. jackets on the Boyd side tonight.

What did you guys think?

Good game to watch and worth the trip...even though we didn't have a horse in the race. I thought after the 2nd play it may have been a wasted trip. Turned out to be one of the best I've seen in a while. Seen some hard hitting on both sides. I saw SC and TC play. When / if TC and SP play...I want to see that one. Today...I believe the home team would have the edge.

I was suprised SP didn't / COULDN'T throw the ball better and #2 for SP never got it going like I expected. BB may have had a lot to do with that. Keep SP inside and don't let them turn the corners and the speed becomes less a factor. But you could tell there are 3-4 burners in black and orange.

I thought Boyd played an excellent game. No true standout player, but a bunch of football players. To me, they looked better than last years team. I didn't understand going for 2. Kick the field goal, give yourself a chance in overtime, you had them on their heels.

Good luck to both teams rest of the way.

Good game to watch and worth the trip...even though we didn't have a horse in the race. I thought after the 2nd play it may have been a wasted trip. Turned out to be one of the best I've seen in a while. Seen some hard hitting on both sides. I saw SC and TC play. When / if TC and SP play...I want to see that one. Today...I believe the home team would have the edge.

I was suprised SP didn't / COULDN'T throw the ball better and #2 for SP never got it going like I expected. BB may have had a lot to do with that. Keep SP inside and don't let them turn the corners and the speed becomes less a factor. But you could tell there are 3-4 burners in black and orange.

I thought Boyd played an excellent game. No true standout player, but a bunch of football players. To me, they looked better than last years team. I didn't understand going for 2. Kick the field goal, give yourself a chance in overtime, you had them on their heels.

Good luck to both teams rest of the way.

I think everyone was surprised SP didn't throw it better. The QB has been very consistent up until that game last Friday night. Maybe he just had a bad night. As for Boyd Buchanan, there is NO COMPARISON between their team this season and last season's team. I am sure if you ask any Boyd supporter they would probably tell you their team this year is at least 21-28 points better than last year's. So Termite, do you think Trousdale County is better than SP and Boyd?

I got something you can hold.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Dad burnit, Old Pirate has enough drying towels and a crying towell would contaminate the others, sorry. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Guest Termite

I think everyone was surprised SP didn't throw it better. The QB has been very consistent up until that game last Friday night. Maybe he just had a bad night. As for Boyd Buchanan, there is NO COMPARISON between their team this season and last season's team. I am sure if you ask any Boyd supporter they would probably tell you their team this year is at least 21-28 points better than last year's. So Termite, do you think Trousdale County is better than SP and Boyd?

Watching SP, you can see their speed....but them getting a chance to use it is something else. TC does not have flat out speed, they have very good football speed and are quick. They are larger than they have been in the past also. I did not see SP throw the ball very good...may have been an off night. TC is TC. They don't throw it much...just enough.

I'll say this ....today....which ever one of these teams played at home.....would have the edge.

Match ups look the same across the board.

Looks like if we get healthy and back on track we can compete against these teams and have a chance at a great run in the playoffs.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />