Grace goes down

hsftballfan

Yea, but you got to admit this guy is worth the read. He's kind of like a pro wrestler that you hate with a passion, but you want to see him every week.

I love this cat, what would we do without him. I do think he was the Chain man. He's a true Grace fan. Just not a very smart one.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet, and I think Appalachian could beat the Chiefs anyway.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That wouldn't be nearly as funny if Coach Hall wasn't a big chiefs fan!

Changing those percentages are on purpose, this guy isnt from grace, he is leaving himself open to retorts on purpose to keep the flames going.. Nothing more than an internet troll.. and he has everyone hook, line and sinker..

Your one smart cat. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What did these guys come for ,the hopscotch team. How is you're hopscotch team.

On another note ,even with all the transfers, don't flatter yourself, you're team is not that great, About the 11th best team on the East side. Hampton graduated nearly every starter they had,they still ran all over you, should have beat you quite a bit worse. About 3 or 4 tds better, Cloudland and Cosby will kick you're little rear end too. You guys are going to have some sore rear ends.

I just wonder where all the proud supporters have went,are they out there looking for a few more good men. Its going to take several more to be a real contender in 1a. You are not close.

WE ARE HERE BUT YOU ARE NOT WORTH THE TIME YOU ALL LIKE POKING FUN AT KIDS

breaking news out of GRACE , team still has stomach flu, they are now only 25% so they have decided to cancel game with taft and play girls prepatory school instead , they feel like they should be able to hang 75 of so on them even in there weakend state

oh and they are going to supply the ref's so there is no confusion