Brighton v. Henry County

chaos001

You may be right. I was told that he threw a TD pass soon after he came into the game, and he threw another for the winning touchdown. If "bhs" stands for Brighton High School, then why don't you tell us about him.

Chris Bradley, one of our RBs ran in the last TD, even though Potter, the sophomore Qb, converted a key pass on 4th down on the final drive. I think he will be a good QB in the future, but he is young and not as good as Jackson at this time. He has a good arm like you stated, but in the games I have seen him play he doesn't look particularly comfortable. I think he will continue to get better as the season goes on. This game will be an extremely tough test for him, but could make him a much better QB for the rest of the season.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I may just come watch the Mighty Patriots this week, can anyone get me a pass into the game, My knights are well to put it nicely are not much fun to watch. However, the patriots getting bashed at home, now that is good wholesome entertainment. I have heard and I have heard until I am sick at my stomach about the Patriots, they have not played anyone that is respectable, now they may be good, they may not be but by beating NW, Dickson, Liberty, Westview, Treadwell (LOL), JCM (lol). NW, Dickson, Treadwell, and JCM combined have like 2 victories. I guess it is better to be 6-0 against a bunch of cream puffs, as 4-2 against some real competition, but your opinion will change with a deeat at the hands of Brighton

LOL.... Still not over it huh? Well anyway this will be good post to revisit after it's over.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Chris Bradley, one of our RBs ran in the last TD, even though Potter, the sophomore Qb, converted a key pass on 4th down on the final drive. I think he will be a good QB in the future, but he is young and not as good as Jackson at this time. He has a good arm like you stated, but in the games I have seen him play he doesn't look particularly comfortable. I think he will continue to get better as the season goes on. This game will be an extremely tough test for him, but could make him a much better QB for the rest of the season.

How do you compare his running ability to the senior? How do they compare in size?

RedWarrior, several years back Bartlett had this running back who also played CB on defense. I can't remember the year but it was in the late 90's early 2000's. Anyway ... he was a terrific RB and a very Good DB. He went down with an injury. The next week Bartlett had a big game and they lost by 22 points. Before his injury ... they were the favorite to win. A co-worker asked me was his absence the result of the difference and I said ... you better believe it. The CB who replaced him was not as good and got scored on ... twice. The RB was not as good and their ground game suffered tremendously. So ... it doesn't matter WHAT position he plays on 'D' ... it will make a difference, because ... if Brighton has anybody anywhere CLOSE to the QB's ability to play his defensive position ... he would be starting on defense so the QB doesn't have to go both ways. Doesn't matter if he is a CB, Saftey, LB, or DE ... it matters.

That all makes good scene to me here.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ROFL.... Reading this thread... HEY MY PAT FRIENDS.... RELAX .. Gaddis and Team have it under control.. I do believe that everything gets turned way up this Friday for this one. That said I'm feeling a dominate win here for BIG RED MACHINE. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How large of a crowd do you expect your town to bring?