Brighton v. Henry County

chaos001

I will change my prediction. Henry County big. Brighton's first points came off the opening kickoff return for a touchdown. The second off a long pass on 4th and 2. Their last touchdown came after Munford recovered a fumble to try and run the clock out but fumble two plays later to give Brighton a chance. I give them credit they drove the ball fifty yards to score for the win. Brighton to finish 3rd in region.

CougarMike, don't you have better things to do with your life than worry about a team that defeated you, don't you all have a game this week, I mean come on man, this boat sailed away a long time ago, so you and all your litte cougar friends can stay on the shore crying about how you should have won but didn't, while this ship sails away to the playoffs, goodluck with trying to win that second game. About Brighton finishing 3rd in the region, thats fine, but you know what, last I checked the top 4 out of region go to the playoffs, not the bottom of the region. Henry County may "Win Big," but we're still in the playoffs and that is a new season and anything can happen, too bad we can't end your season again in the playoffs. The ship has sailed and you're still on the shore!!! I am MINIHORSE and I have spoken!!!

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But bein too aggressive can hurt you with our offense. Out of all the years of coachin and watchin football. Where does marsalis rank for you on his acceleration.

Remember that I coached most of my career in Mississippi, where I believe the overall talent to be much better than in Tennessee. However, Teague is a guy who would fit right in with the top Mississippi athletes. His speed and acceleration is the best I have seen in Tennessee, and compares with the best I have seen in Mississippi.

Remember that I coached most of my career in Mississippi, where I believe the overall talent to be much better than in Tennessee. However, Teague is a guy who would fit right in with the top Mississippi athletes. His speed and acceleration is the best I have seen in Tennessee, and compares with the best I have seen in Mississippi.

I haven't seen near as much football as you have but he ranks 2nd in my book right behind greg cooper (who played for melrose a few years back and now starts for miami at runnin back. Sometimes when I watch him outrun ppl I can't believe I just seen it. But thanks I just wanted to know your opinion.

I haven't seen near as much football as you have but he ranks 2nd in my book right behind greg cooper (who played for melrose a few years back and now starts for miami at runnin back. Sometimes when I watch him outrun ppl I can't believe I just seen it. But thanks I just wanted to know your opinion.

They are both great players. I don't know who is faster. Teague is a little better at changing directions and Cooper is a great straight ahead runner. They both seem to be able to outrun any angle a defender may have.

TaylorRed can sell Brighton short because they are done. They were going to lose that game before the QB got hurt but now is certain. i am not a fan of either team but History is History. HC is proven and has been in the big games and just better, and Brighton fades every year so again Blow your own whistles and state the truth HC is the best team in the league.

The best team on paper does not always win. Oregon St. Vs. USC

It will certainly be a great game and great atmosphere.

I can not wait.

The best team on paper does not always win. Oregon St. Vs. USC

It will certainly be a great game and great atmosphere.

I can not wait.

The best team on paper here will Win. I can't believe it is only Wednesday. Man I'm ready for the show /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I will be eating my popcorn in the 2nd half as the starters once again play a half of football!!

Come on playoffs!!

You are exactly right. I hope the team and coaches will be ready.

Hopefully the hype surrounding this game won't affect HC's players. We are talking about young men though and you never know. I think Patriot Stadium will be rocking and get the boys fired up and ready to knock some heads!

Hopefully the hype surrounding this game won't affect HC's players. We are talking about young men though and you never know. I think Patriot Stadium will be rocking and get the boys fired up and ready to knock some heads!

You know Patriot Stadium will be a rockin' when Brighton comes a knockin'!

Off Subject!

Is anybody else getting IPS errors when they do a reply to a post??? Retry don't work. But if I back button it takes me into reply mode???

The best team on paper here will Win. I can't believe it is only Wednesday. Man I'm ready for the show /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I will be eating my popcorn in the 2nd half as the starters once again play a half of football!!

Come on playoffs!!

You might be eating CROW in the 2nd half