Bearden @ Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

Well this game is shaping up to be a great game, Bearden coming to Campbell Co. with a 5-2 record with their loses to the currently undefeated teams of DB and Farragut, Bearden has won their last three games Karns, Halls, and Sci Hill. Campbell Co. comes in with wins in their last two games with a combined 95 points (I'm from Campbell Co. and certainly impressed with those numbers) over Heritage and Sevier Co. Campbell Co.'s two loses came to Jefferson Co. and Clinton which both could have gone either way. Looking at these schools for now im gonna call it a draw, I will make my prediction as next Friday approaches.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was here at work I decided to check a fact stats for Campbell Co on points for selected years

2002 (My Senior Year) Campbell Co - 91 Opponents - 324

2004 (CCHS first winning season) Campbell Co. 166 Opponents - 160

2008 (Current Year and only 6 games in) CCHS - 220 Opponents - 130

Thought this would be interesting

Sophmore Devrin Young has another BIG game in this one. I'm thinking a 200+ all purpose yards.

Bearden wins this one.

that would be my answer too....Devrin will topple the 1,000 yard rushing mark on the season vs Campbell .....he has at least 200 all purpose yards.....Bearden will be too much for campbell county...

ive seen every Campbell Co game this year and the two loses they had we by a combined margin of 5 points. they are a complete team with a mean offensive live. i dont think Bearden knows what it's getting its self into. it will be worse than the Farragut game for them.

Dude, if the cougars do win. It will be nothing like Farragut. Bearden and Campbell Co could combine thier teams and Farragut would still win.

I hate Farragut more than a slug hates salt. But, they have the best Football team, I have seen in 15yrs. They remind of the 93,94,95 Cleveland, Tn teams.

I do not think the Cougars know what they are getting into. Bearden lost big to #1 Farragut, I will give you that. They also lost to #3 DB, in a game if you take away 2 turnovers would have been a 17-14 game.

Didn't Campbell Co. lose to Jeff. Co? That just lost to Karns. And since when did Clinton have a good program?

You have no idea what kind of speed your getting ready to see Friday night.

Bearden by 14 or more.

Dude, if the cougars do win. It will be nothing like Farragut. Bearden and Campbell Co could combine thier teams and Farragut would still win.

I hate Farragut more than a slug hates salt. But, they have the best Football team, I have seen in 15yrs. They remind of the 93,94,95 Cleveland, Tn teams.

I do not think the Cougars know what they are getting into. Bearden lost big to #1 Farragut, I will give you that. They also lost to #3 DB, in a game if you take away 2 turnovers would have been a 17-14 game.

You have no idea what kind of speed you getting ready to see Friday night.

Bearden by 14 or more.

DUDE, you are as bright as a blackhole (let me simplfy, light can't escape one). the cougars have alot of speed themselves and more than just ONE running back. Campbell Co is for real. quit being dillusional. its ok.

If your team was as good at Football as you are at trash talk , well you might actually get to see what Murfreesboro looks like in real life ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe, if we could pay a simple tuition, like you guys, maybe we could.

The sign over the Maryville board of education reads.

"All football players welcome. If you are a 5 star player and live out of zone, don't worry we will pay you tuition. If your are a 4 star player we will pay half. Less than 4 stars pay your own, but welcome."

I guess with Nike footing the bill on it now. You guys could possibly win the BCS.