Bearden @ Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden 21 - Campbell Co. 14 well close game, I did guess a close game and my thoughts of who would win, would win only by a touchdown, were correct, good game indeed

You guys have been the only team to shut down Devrin Young...good stuff...campbell County has avery good team...and the twins are very good...Albright of course...Justin Young....very talented team...the game could have easily gone the other way.......

What a struggle for the Bulldogs. The Cougars won the statistical categories, more first downs, more rushing yards, time of possession, but the Dawgs made some key plays. Three Homecoming Ws for the Dawgs in a row.

Campbell Co. played a solid game but just could not pull out a clutch score at the end.

BTW, the officiating and game management by the officials was horrible. TSSAA should not be proud of the crew working at L. Hope Dossett Stadium this evening.

What a struggle for the Bulldogs. The Cougars won the statistical categories, more first downs, more rushing yards, time of possession, but the Dawgs made some key plays. Three Homecoming Ws for the Dawgs in a row.

Campbell Co. played a solid game but just could not pull out a clutch score at the end.

BTW, the officiating and game management by the officials was horrible. TSSAA should not be proud of the crew working at L. Hope Dossett Stadium this evening.

Yea I was told by mother and father when they got home that the officiating was horrible, even mentioning that under a fair called game the Cougars might have won.

Yea I was told by mother and father when they got home that the officiating was horrible, even mentioning that under a fair called game the Cougars might have won.

I clearly under-estimated the Cougars...Great team..I hope you go far into the playoffs.

The officiating was the worst, I ever seen. I guess the opinions come from where you were sitting in the stands. IMO..Bearden had to beat the Cougars and the ref's..