Hampton @ Cosby

dawgbacker

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO WEEKS EARLY AND I SMELL DAWG S@#T. WHICH IS WHAT MOST OF THEIR FANS ARE.

KING (PEON) LEON. SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND BRING YOUR ACE TO THE GAME. LET IT BE KNOWN WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU GET HERE. OK. TALK SMACK BEHIND A SCREEN . OH YES YOU CAN DO THAT. BUT CAN YOU DO IT IN FRONT OF THE FAITHFUL. SURE HOPE YOU CAN! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey were glad your a fan but don't start this! We don't need to give them anymore reason to get fired up nor do we need to make our entire community look like a bunch of cussin rednecks.(which is exactly what you are doing) besides coacht will kick u out for using fill in the blank bad words /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It won't matter if they are fired up or not. Cosby's D is a lot better than people think. Offensively, they don't have as much fire power as they did when the Lowes brothers played. They won't put up a lot of points, but 14 might be all you need with that defense. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think you are the one who threw the first blow. Just because Hampton beat Grace doesn't mean they are going to roll into Cosby and get an easy W. In fact, I hope the Eagles send the dogs home a yelping. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I ususally don't pull for any other team but Cloudland, but I like the staff at Cosby.

ok nature girl...whoooooooo.... i know hampton will roll over cosby..and i will be there to witness it..

Since you say Cosby is nothin but a bunch of muffins and say we can only beat muffin teams and you call Grace a muffin team that means Hampton can only beat muffin teams to cuz they beat Grace that must mean Hampton is a BIG MUFFIN team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you just cant handle the truth...Cosby is not a muffin team

grace is no muffin team...and grace will dominate cosby.... grace is a good team but hampton is better....cosby about lost to unaka... grace and cosby have both played muffin teams... until they get hit in the mouth by hampton...OVERRATED what did i tell you about being on this thread...

It won't matter if they are fired up or not. Cosby's D is a lot better than people think. Offensively, they don't have as much fire power as they did when the Lowes brothers played. They won't put up a lot of points, but 14 might be all you need with that defense. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

once again you are so wrong...did i tell you that i saw alot of people from cloudland at hamptons game.... 3 coachs and a couple of past players i talked to all of them except one.... he would not even look my direction.... Turdyfield...was the name....

TWO WEEKS EARLY AND I SMELL DAWG S@#T. WHICH IS WHAT MOST OF THEIR FANS ARE.

KING (PEON) LEON. SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND BRING YOUR ACE TO THE GAME. LET IT BE KNOWN WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU GET HERE. OK. TALK SMACK BEHIND A SCREEN . OH YES YOU CAN DO THAT. BUT CAN YOU DO IT IN FRONT OF THE FAITHFUL. SURE HOPE YOU CAN! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

hey is there going to be a good ole Cosby cocke fight.... down in Cocke County thursday night because i might come down a day early to check that out....BY GODDD!!!!

COSBY

Fri Aug. 22 at Gibbs W 17-14

Fri Aug. 29 Pigeon Forge W 13-7

Fri Sep. 5 at Cloudland R W 20-13

Fri Sep. 12 King's Academy W 34-0

Fri Sep. 19 at Jellico R W 45-0

Fri Sep. 26 Chuckey-Doak W 27-7

Fri Oct. 3 at Unaka R W 15-6

Fri Oct. 10 at Grainger

Fri Oct. 17 Hampton R

Fri Oct. 31 Grace Christian R.............

i did the same thing at Grace and it proved my point why hampton will dominate... again.... like they have for the past 3 years....

with the exception of pennerial powerhouse Jellico and King's(ive never herd of)... they have had to scrump for every game that they have won... playing scrub teams will not make you better.... play and beat Johnson County, Erwin, Oneida, or West Green and then you can get rid of the term "muffins"....

COSBY

Fri Aug. 22 at Gibbs W 17-14

Fri Aug. 29 Pigeon Forge W 13-7

Fri Sep. 5 at Cloudland R W 20-13

Fri Sep. 12 King's Academy W 34-0

Fri Sep. 19 at Jellico R W 45-0

Fri Sep. 26 Chuckey-Doak W 27-7

Fri Oct. 3 at Unaka R W 15-6

Fri Oct. 10 at Grainger

Fri Oct. 17 Hampton R

Fri Oct. 31 Grace Christian R.............

i did the same thing at Grace and it proved my point why hampton will dominate... again.... like they have for the past 3 years....

with the exception of pennerial powerhouse Jellico and King's(ive never herd of)... they have had to scrump for every game that they have won... playing scrub teams will not make you better.... play and beat Johnson County, Erwin, Oneida, or West Green and then you can get rid of the term "muffins"....

Did Hampton beat Johnson County, Erwin, Oneida, or West Green? I didnt think so....... Cosby scrimmaged West Green and did just as well if not better than Hampton did...

Did Hampton beat Johnson County, Erwin, Oneida, or West Green? I didnt think so....... Cosby scrimmaged West Green and did just as well if not better than Hampton did...

they beat Erwin....but my point is that Cosby is like Grace.... they have yet to play anyone and muffin teams that they have played they have played close.... when hampton comes to Cocke County and hits Cosby in the mouth and they lay down like #3 for Grace you will understand....

they beat Erwin....but my point is that Cosby is like Grace.... they have yet to play anyone and muffin teams that they have played they have played close.... when hampton comes to Cocke County and hits Cosby in the mouth and they lay down like #3 for Grace you will understand....

Whoa they beat Erwin... What is their classification? I've never even heard of Erwin... Cosby has beaten 2 3A scools and hope to make it three this week... if you think cosby is like grace your are Horribly mistaken /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />