Hampton @ Cosby

dawgbacker

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Cosby was never in danger of losing to Unaka regardless of the score we had the game firmly in hand the entire game. Maybe we overlooked Unaka a little bit , kinda like yall did WG only .....uh ........well ......uh ..........you know we.........well we won /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

so i guess the game was in hand when the pennerial powerhouse unaka... had cosby down 6-2...... wow you beat unaka the are 0-7.....great job.... you guys play another 3a pennerial powerhouse team that has only won 2 game the whole year....

only wg is a little better than unaka. hampton played their worst game of the year and beat them 35-3. i think hampton will beat cosby by alot IF they show up and i think they will.

so so true.... go dogs....

only wg is a little better than unaka. hampton played their worst game of the year and beat them 35-3. i think hampton will beat cosby by alot IF they show up and i think they will.

We played our worst game of the year up there too and Unaka played their beast and we still would have gotten by 30 if we couldve pounded it in a couple more times when we had the chances. I hope yall keep thinkin we are the worst 7-0 team in the WORLD. We scrimmaged WG early , they werent much better than us then and they are not as good as we are now.

OK , my opinion for what its worth, As bad as I hate to say it, Grace is the #2 team in this region. I still think Cloudland is 3rd and Cosby 4th. I'm not trying to belittle anyone , I would like to see both Cosby and Cloudland beat Grace. I just don't see it. I know Cosby beat Cloudland on their home field, but alot of people in this area thought Cloudland was the better team. I've talked to bunches of Cloudland supporters and everyone I've talked to thought the same thing.

We played our worst game of the year up there too and Unaka played their beast and we still would have gotten by 30 if we couldve pounded it in a couple more times when we had the chances. I hope yall keep thinkin we are the worst 7-0 team in the WORLD. We scrimmaged WG early , they werent much better than us then and they are not as good as we are now.

sorry, i disagree with UHS playing their best.. Our D played really good (your 2 TD drives total yards = 19 yds, you started on our 9 and our 10 !!!) It was the TO's that killed Unaka that game.. the game turned on the 2 fumbles deep in our end, the 4rth down fake you all got, and the safety..

play someone...

so i guess the game was in hand when the pennerial powerhouse unaka... had cosby down 6-2...... wow you beat unaka the are 0-7.....great job.... you guys play another 3a pennerial powerhouse team that has only won 2 game the whole year....

look at ur schedule....

Fri Aug. 22 at Gibbs W 17-14

Fri Aug. 29 Pigeon Forge W 13-7

Fri Sep. 5 at Cloudland R W 20-13

Fri Sep. 12 King's Academy W 34-0

Fri Sep. 19 at Jellico R W 45-0

Fri Sep. 26 Chuckey-Doak W 27-7

Fri Oct. 3 at Unaka R W 15-6

Fri Oct. 10 at Grainger

Fri Oct. 17 Hampton R

Fri Oct. 31 Grace Christian R

enough said....

so so true.... go dogs....

As a matter of fact it was. We had lived on their end of the field and their scoring play was pure luck our corner had perfect coverage and misplayed the ball to let the long pass play score after that unaka crossed midfield once. Hampton did not exactly dominate the Rangers .......I seen the game yall had to play your tails off to get that one. Oh well keep talkin your smack their FRODO and maybe Willie Wonka will let you ride the magic elevator in the building you have worked in oompa oompa oopity doo.

the dad one of unakas players was telling me that unaka played better against hampton. of course that is just one persons opinion. i'm not even going to start to make excuses about hamptons loss to wg. they have improved and are great one week and horrible the next. we could have played a better first half but they was a good team that nite. if you had to bet your life on it would you really be able to take cosby over hampton??? NO!

OK , my opinion for what its worth, As bad as I hate to say it, Grace is the #2 team in this region. I still think Cloudland is 3rd and Cosby 4th. I'm not trying to belittle anyone , I would like to see both Cosby and Cloudland beat Grace. I just don't see it. I know Cosby beat Cloudland on their home field, but alot of people in this area thought Cloudland was the better team. I've talked to bunches of Cloudland supporters and everyone I've talked to thought the same thing.

Of course they thought that their from Cloudland , I thought we played awful on offense and we should have won by 35 myself at both Cloudland and Unaka.

As a matter of fact it was. We had lived on their end of the field and their scoring play was pure luck our corner had perfect coverage and misplayed the ball to let the long pass play score after that unaka crossed midfield once. Hampton did not exactly dominate the Rangers .......I seen the game yall had to play your tails off to get that one. Oh well keep talkin your smack their FRODO and maybe Willie Wonka will let you ride the magic elevator in the building you have worked in oompa oompa oopity doo.

so a score is not a score... it showed up on the score board and in the paper....anyways hampton is primed and ready to go....

Of course they thought that their from Cloudland , I thought we played awful on offense and we should have won by 35 myself at both Cloudland and Unaka.

excuses... coulda, shoulda, woulda but didnt... i suppose that cosby should have beat hampton by 35 the last three years we played too... get back into reality...

so what you are saying is that cosby always plays awful on offense. maybe that means your offense suucks.

tell them to play someone beside a muffin team....