Hampton @ Cosby

dawgbacker

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you run shotgun they go into "THE PROWLER" And the to's for the most part arent exactly a player getting his clock cleaned and dropping the ball.. its someone not securing the ball and getting it slapped out..

britt price fumbled on the one yard line... and we worked on tucking the ball in practice.... but what does coach shelton know.... there is a pointer cosby...

britt price fumbled on the one yard line... and we worked on tucking the ball in practice.... but what does coach shelton know.... there is a pointer cosby...

LOL, people are looking at this backwards... IT WAS UNAKA THAT FUMBLED ALL THOSE TIMES.. SEND THE POINTER TO COACH ENSOR PLEASE..

Your startin to sound just like Grace was before yall gotem. I'm glad Hampton won I was pullin for them hard but man you would think yall just beat the Washington Redskins or something. 2 weeks ago pujo was about the only Hampton fan on here givin em any chance to do anything now the smack talkin army is out in full force.

Oh yeah Mr. Devito congrats on scorin 5 tds in your flag league , if they would let everyone else put their flags around their ankles so they would be the same height from the ground as yours it would be more fair. You shouldn't have to dive on the ground to pull a flag from someones waist /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your startin to sound just like Grace was before yall gotem. I'm glad Hampton won I was pullin for them hard but man you would think yall just beat the Washington Redskins or something. 2 weeks ago pujo was about the only Hampton fan on here givin em any chance to do anything now the smack talkin army is out in full force.

Oh yeah Mr. Devito congrats on scorin 5 tds in your flag league , if they would let everyone else put their flags around their ankles so they would be the same height from the ground as yours it would be more fair. You shouldn't have to dive on the ground to pull a flag from someones waist /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

thanks for pullin for hamton but they didnt need your surport... as far as my height goes... that is the advanages of being short...harder to get them flags... did you even play football .... or see the scores the last three years...

LOL, people are looking at this backwards... IT WAS UNAKA THAT FUMBLED ALL THOSE TIMES.. SEND THE POINTER TO COACH ENSOR PLEASE..

ensor is a great coach and person... i had a chance to coach with him this summer in a football camp up unaka...... and that man knows his stuff and he knows what he is doing.... i cant say the same for shelton...

Of course they thought that their from Cloudland , I thought we played awful on offense and we should have won by 35 myself at both Cloudland and Unaka.

Whats up, ole eagle. I really hope yall get Hampton. Can you see why I hate them so much? They have people there no different from theChristless Academy poster. Seriously, Pujo, Mike, and little Mike are the only people I like that are affiliated with Hampton. The coaches at Cosby have more class in their pinky than the whole town of Hampton combined. I know one thing, and I know Pujo will disagree, Cloudland is going to bring the fire of God to Hampton come week ten. I hope their ready cause its going to make everyone's insides hurt. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> We will be victorious.

P.S. Old eagle, you all couldn't beat Cloudland by 35 if you played them 10 times a year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

thanks for pullin for hamton but they didnt need your suppost... as far as my height goes... that is the advanages of being short...harder to get them flags... did you even play football .... or see the scores the last three years...

I played ball I was twice your size and every bit as fast , I seen you play alot and you are a great ball player all short jokes aside. You had a mammoth O-line and ran behind em like you meant it and lead your team like a true leader should have. I thought the world of you and wished we had on of ya in Cosby , but now the way your runnin your Cake hole on here bout stuff you know nothin about is ruinin my positive memories of you as a player. YOU know more than anybody that if Cosby has anywhere near the talent you guys do that your in for a fight no matter what the records are or who weve played and who you have played. Besides the staff at Cosby Coach Campbell and Coach Lunsford are 2 of my favorite coaches in the region , I love playin Hampton cause its a huge rivalary game and I get to hear those two old codgers spit and scream all night then hug every coach and player from Cosby after the game.

Oh yeah when I played we beat Hampton in double OT up there in 93 I played with Coach shelton.

Whats up, ole eagle. I really hope yall get Hampton. Can you see why I hate them so much? They have people there no different from theChristless Academy poster. Seriously, Pujo, Mike, and little Mike are the only people I like that are affiliated with Hampton. The coaches at Cosby have more class in their pinky than the whole town of Hampton combined. I know one thing, and I know Pujo will disagree, Cloudland is going to bring the fire of God to Hampton come week ten. I hope their ready cause its going to make everyone's insides hurt. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> We will be victorious.

P.S. Old eagle, you all couldn't beat Cloudland by 35 if you played them 10 times a year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

your classless just like #5 at grace... and if you think that the coachin staff at cosby or anywere else is better than hampton your insaine..... jc, mike, doug philips, tim.... get a grip...we could have a chat like me and TGCA were going to but you would hide in the croud like he did..... if you think your man enough bring that gas can...

first of all i hope that cloudland does bring the fire of god to hampton week ten. i hope they both play their best game of the year everyone can clearly see that hampton is the better team. and really, do you have any room to talk about any fan being classless??? NO. you have raised more hel1 on these boards than the rest of us combined. i remember a time when you were bashing the lunsfords with the rest of roan mtn. we have alot of pride as does cloudland and cosby. i dont understand how you can hate hampton for for the same things you love cloudland for.

I know good and well, Cloudland will come to Hampton with fire in their eyes, ready to beat Hampton. I'd be crazy to think otherwise. I imagine Hampton might be a little ready themselves. BIG rivalry I just think Hampton is the better team. Emotions will only get you so far.