Elizabethton @ Sullivan North

I guess you haven't been to a Eliz game this year. If they want can get as big and brawny as they need to. I know that North is having a great year. I wish them the best.

I did watch Betsy play against DB. They played good against DB, and caused alot of turnovers. I honestly believe Betsy is going to make the playoffs, but I think it will be for the 3rd or 4th seed. It will be a good game in Kingsport tomorrow night at North.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this could be a close one. i'm hoping for betsy to win. elizabethton is having a much better year than last but still has some young players. i believe it was a few years back either jv or freshman teams from east and eliz had a very hard fught game at east. betsy came out with the overtime win. this game i think will be the same type. same kids playing just a bit more mature. i'm hoping eliz isn't headed for a letdown.

good luck to both schools,

GO CYCLONES

There is nothing like hearing about that sorry coach Witten and his pooh boys getting sent home with their tails between their legs! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There is nothing like hearing about that sorry coach Witten and his pooh boys getting sent home with their tails between their legs! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

besty the weakest team in county hampton the only good team in carter county

zaza90 the only time you get on here is when betsy losses so keep your opinions in roan mountain. What has your coach and team done that is so great. The only thing you talk about is how great your team was 6yrs ago and they couldn't win the bid game then so just keep your opinions in roan mountain retard.

congrats to north for a great game. very well played. from what i saw elizabethton tried some new things defensively. i guess at this point its safe to say they didn't work. coach witten is a young coach and i guess there will be some growing pains. the same team that played so good against science hill and db was there but the game plan wasn't. defense spent way too much time on the field. hats off to north. maybe we'll see you again.