Elizabethton @ Sullivan North

I think Central will be in the 3A/4A league. So they might be able to provide a little bit of a challenge to Betsy, Betsy would be the class of that conference every year for sure though. They could still be successful in the playoffs, they would just have to schedule some tough non conference games.

According to TSSAA, Central barely made it into 5A. They're the 2nd smallest school in 5a.

I don't know whether Betsy will be in 3A or 4A. I hope they don't move up to 5A. It will be good for the program to finally start competing in a classification where they aren't always out numbered.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Central will be in the 3A/4A league. So they might be able to provide a little bit of a challenge to Betsy, Betsy would be the class of that conference every year for sure though. They could still be successful in the playoffs, they would just have to schedule some tough non conference games.

Betsy would be one of the top teams in that league every year for sure, but the class of the conference? Don't count out North and Johnson County. That would be a very competitive 3A conference with Betsy, Unicoi Co., Johnson Co., Happy Valley and North. Plus, they might place a couple of the small Greene Co. schools in that conference. Central will be in 5A, and looks like the only 4A school in the conference will be Sullivan East, if they don't move up.

Thats what this board is for you dumb ######. I love to see Betsy lose because they deserve it. They look down on everyone else and their system is ruled by politics. I wanna see Betsy get hurt real bad! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

zaza90 your laughable at best so go betsy and zaza90 ill not respond to anything you say because you need to get off that mountain shine your on retard.

Whats the cut off point for 5A? I thought it was 1300, Central only has 1069 according to the TSSAA website. I still think Elizabethton would be the favorite every year in 3A/4A. They seem to have a lot of talent coming up and it seems like that program is headed in the right direction.

I don't know what the cutoff is for 5A, but TSSAA lists Central in the bottom of AAA so that means they'll be in 5A.

With 1,065 students, Chattanooga Central is the largest school in AA and with 1,067 students Memphis East is the smallest school in AAA. So 1,066 or 1,067 appears to be the cutoff number.

The Raiders showed a whole bunch of character in this one. That is one mark of a good football team. North does not know the meaning of the word surrender. They will fight to the end. Way to bounce back Raiders. You prooved me wrong I thought the THS loss would have a negative impact and knock you off track. Enjoy your victory and get ready for a show down with number 3 in the state.

The Raiders showed a whole bunch of character in this one. That is one mark of a good football team. North does not know the meaning of the word surrender. They will fight to the end. Way to bounce back Raiders. You prooved me wrong I thought the THS loss would have a negative impact and knock you off track. Enjoy your victory and get ready for a show down with number 3 in the state.

Good job Raiders.U beat a good team.Keep it going. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Whats the cut off point for 5A? I thought it was 1300, Central only has 1069 according to the TSSAA website. I still think Elizabethton would be the favorite every year in 3A/4A. They seem to have a lot of talent coming up and it seems like that program is headed in the right direction.

I think the cut off is the same as for baseball/basketball etc. Elizabethton has around 725 kids. West Greene has nearly 700 Happy Valley 600 kids etc. I think it will be a good league but revenue will suffer . I hear that it will be basically 500 and under 1a

500 to 1000 aa, 1000 and up aaa. Then in the playoffs 1a 500 and down, 501-750 aa, 751-999 aaa, 1000 ???? 4a

15??? and up 5a. Not exactly like this but something like that.