Unicoi Co. @ Sullivan Central

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it looks like krantz has been reading the board that is good b/c maybe he can do something with the fball team they are PITIFUL> bdk=brandon Dumb*** krantz

I DO NOT believe Coach Krantz/AD is the problem here. If you look at things on a whole he has disassociated himself from football at Central this year. He used to help coach, you don't find him doing that any more. Smart move for him, I believe he knew what was about to go down. It is a shame that he will be referred to as the leader of this athletic department, but anyone that has been around a while knows he had nothing to do with hiring the coaches in place now, he got dealt an unplayable hand.

it looks like krantz has been reading the board that is good b/c maybe he can do something with the fball team they are PITIFUL> bdk=brandon Dumb*** krantz

Grow Up!!!! Why do people have to trash the coaches/program/players/parents? Concentrate on your own problems and leave Central alone. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but enough is enough. Every school has problems and there is nothing that's going to change that. Good luck tonight Central..

Grow Up!!!! Why do people have to trash the coaches/program/players/parents? Concentrate on your own problems and leave Central alone. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but enough is enough. Every school has problems and there is nothing that's going to change that. Good luck tonight Central..

I say this along with cyclonefbfan. I think our problem was trying not to score 50 on central in one half of football. Seriously though, it's pretty cowardly to disassociate yourself from the football program when it's in trouble. Everybody goes through tough times. You don't turn your back and run away from the problem like people are saying he has done. Doesn't sound like much of a leader.

I say this along with cyclonefbfan. I think our problem was trying not to score 50 on central in one half of football. Seriously though, it's pretty cowardly to disassociate yourself from the football program when it's in trouble. Everybody goes through tough times. You don't turn your back and run away from the problem like people are saying he has done. Doesn't sound like much of a leader.

Coach Krantz did not disassociate himself with football, all he did was let Coach Nelson take over as Off. Coord. Krantz did not turn his back on anything, only allowing Coach Nelson to take over and run the team like he wanted. Don't down these kids or program for what has been dealt to them. You get on here and down Krantz for what reason? Maybe you couldn't play a lick and trying to get back at him. He's doing a great job as AD and baseball coach, if you don't like him, take it up with him. Don't hide behind some scrren name to do it.

Coach Krantz did not disassociate himself with football, all he did was let Coach Nelson take over as Off. Coord. Krantz did not turn his back on anything, only allowing Coach Nelson to take over and run the team like he wanted. Don't down these kids or program for what has been dealt to them. You get on here and down Krantz for what reason? Maybe you couldn't play a lick and trying to get back at him. He's doing a great job as AD and baseball coach, if you don't like him, take it up with him. Don't hide behind some scrren name to do it.

I hope that no one here has misunderstood what I was trying to convey about Coach Krantz. I don't hold him responsible for what is still going on with that football team. I like him as a person and a baseball coach. I did say that he disassociated himself from the football coaching staff. He is a baseball coach and never really needed to be part of the football staff anyway. Thanks go to him though for putting the time in for football that he did.

obviously a lot of people care about football at central. everyone needs to pull together and focus on trying to make the best out what is left of the season. we have some real opportunities here in the next few weeks. no pointing fingers...everyone...each and every player, fan, parent, and coach needs to focus on finishing strong.

i dont know why everyone wants to hate on central football or on Coach Krantz...

we dont go around and talk bad about other schools in basketball or in any sports. so why us? yeah everyone knows in the whole tri cities about central and how bad they are in football..but there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Coach Nelson is under a lot of pressure from everyone im sure because of his football program and maybe hes not fit for the job but i highly consider that central starts looking for a new head coach soon. things right now arent looking so grand and next year will be a repeat of the past seasons if central doesnt do anything about this! Unless central is happy the way they are, i mean i have seen some practices before and half the time Nelson isnt even out there.....i have heard that holston and blountville's practices are harder.....so let the truth be told.

Central has 3 more games after this one, so make the best and do what you have to do...i got faith in central /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

chs-31

unicoi-10

Guest longhorns51

Ive got faith in Central too. You guys can make it a 10 game losing skid. Well heck lets go ahead and say 11 with next weeks lose to JC. AHHHHH its friday im felling good today so make it 13 total.

Ive got faith in Central too. You guys can make it a 10 game losing skid. Well heck lets go ahead and say 11 with next weeks lose to JC. AHHHHH its friday im felling good today so make it 13 total.

Don't get so cocky Mister.....lol...you have your work cut out for you tonight. You can sleep through next week but you better take a look at the cards on the table tonight. Eeeek....not pretty.

Don't get so cocky Mister.....lol...you have your work cut out for you tonight. You can sleep through next week but you better take a look at the cards on the table tonight. Eeeek....not pretty.

Pay no attention to him. He's all talk. He talks a big game, then the shorthorns don't show up and he comes up with excuses and reasons next week will be different.