Unicoi Co. @ Sullivan Central

No way, are you serious. I didnt notice. Retard

You really are a foul mouthed, no fun to play with child. That is too bad for you....take your lumps and good luck to you. Go back to your nest in JC and we won't miss you. It would be nice to conversate with folks from those hills over there, but by the looks of it you probably should keep to yourself because all we hear from you over hear in the RATIONAL world is..... blah, ba, blah, ba blah.

If anyone over there has some common sense please speak up. Longhorns51...UGGGHHHH....this poster is doing you NO JUSTICE. Please, defend yourselves.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Central. You absolutely dominated tonight.

I have not seen a Central team look this good in a long long time, so for one week. Can we please, support the boys and be positive, if they keep playing that well. Who knows what can happen. Unicoi did take Tn High to the edge ya know, and I think we picked off that qb 4 times.

Playmakers all over the field!

Congratulations. Its a good night.

Ive got faith in Central too. You guys can make it a 10 game losing skid. Well heck lets go ahead and say 11 with next weeks lose to JC. AHHHHH its friday im felling good today so make it 13 total.

Talk is cheap. Central won tonight and what was your score? Or should I say lack there of 44- 0. That means you guys didn't score huh. That was to Tn High which had a close game with Unicoi Co. whom Central dominated tonight. You better watch out in the hills the Cougars are coming and they'll be ready. Keep downing the Cougars and see what you get. I guess you're not feeling too good right now after that _ _ _ kicking are you.

Ive got faith in Central too. You guys can make it a 10 game losing skid. Well heck lets go ahead and say 11 with next weeks lose to JC. AHHHHH its friday im felling good today so make it 13 total.

No way, are you serious. I didnt notice. Retard

CHS- 28 unicoi-13

HEY LONGHORNS stink ON THAT!!!!!

hey we won tonight unlike you did......add about 16 more points to our score and thats how bad you all got beat!

we have the tast of victory and we are hungry for more....oh and if longhorns missed the beat down dont worry, we'll be coming to your place next friday so you can watch your butt get wiped across the field and cornfields and the your unpaved roads and whatever else you have up in hick vill....dont doubt the cougars....

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />