Unicoi Co. @ Sullivan Central

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both have been competitive at times, and both have been (insert appropriate adjective here) at times. When these two winless teams matchup this Friday, somebody has to win! Let's talk about it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It's Homecoming night at the Cougar den Fri, the Seniors will be pumped to get thier 1st. win of the season. This should be a good game neither team has much to offer and NOTHING to lose. Word is if Nelson wants to keep his job he needs a win.

Guest longhorns51

It's Homecoming night at the Cougar den Fri, the Seniors will be pumped to get thier 1st. win of the season. This should be a good game neither team has much to offer and NOTHING to lose. Word is if Nelson wants to keep his job he needs a win.

Yeah we all heard this last year when JC went to central. It was homecoming and they were pumped up for a win. Then the game was played. But anyways if Central put presure on Unicois' QB then they win. If not then it will be a long night.

Unicoi 7

Central 14

You guys are ridiculous, i agree that central will be pumped, its homecoming and they will have most of the school behind them, and yes unico has a good passing game, nothing special and can defintely be stopped.

not to mention alot of palyers will be returning for the cougars,

Key players

-RB for Central Mcglocklin

-QB for Unico Whingston

Central 24

Uncio 17

Longhorns if I had to bet I would guess you were horrible at football when you played. I bet you didn't even sniff the field. But hey its cool, you just "call it the way you see it" and you're so brutally honest. Regardless, your longhorns aren't as good as you think, and these teams still will play hard. If I remember correctly, which I do, we had 2 turnovers inside the red zone and a roughing the punter penalty that killed us against you all.We lost by 2 td's, but go ahead and give me a great quote about how it doesn't matter because we still lost, I am sure it will be very intelligent. There was respect among the players, and everyone was classy. In other words, I know you never saw the field.

Hey, good luck Cougars. Keep working hard and good things will happen, you got 4 weeks left. They fly by! Enjoy them while you can.

Longhorns if I had to bet I would guess you were horrible at football when you played. I bet you didn't even sniff the field. But hey its cool, you just "call it the way you see it" and you're so brutally honest. Regardless, your longhorns aren't as good as you think, and these teams still will play hard. If I remember correctly, which I do, we had 2 turnovers inside the red zone and a roughing the punter penalty that killed us against you all.We lost by 2 td's, but go ahead and give me a great quote about how it doesn't matter because we still lost, I am sure it will be very intelligent. There was respect among the players, and everyone was classy. In other words, I know you never saw the field.

Hey, good luck Cougars. Keep working hard and good things will happen, you got 4 weeks left. They fly by! Enjoy them while you can.

tie 21-21

Guest longhorns51

Yes your right i was horrible at football. I mean when you start DE as a freshman for a 6A school and you only get 1st team all confrence, then you must be horrible. Dont come on here and pop off at the mouth about me. You dont know me or where i played so shut your mouth. But if you like you can look me up and when you come up to JC you can find me, then we will talk all night long about how horrible i was and how horrible Central is.

But we all know that the Longhorns are not the best team in the confrence. But lets see our record is 4-2 1-2 your record is well everyone know your record. Same as last year at this time. We still have a shot at the playoffs, and if things go our way we still have a shot at 2nd place. But we all know that wont happen. Just like we know you wont win a game.

I have no response for why we won last year. You already told us. Keep working hard Cougars and you might only loss by 7 points this week.

You guys are ridiculous, i agree that central will be pumped, its homecoming and they will have most of the school behind them, and yes unico has a good passing game, nothing special and can defintely be stopped.

not to mention alot of palyers will be returning for the cougars,

Key players

-RB for Central Mcglocklin

-QB for Unico Whingston

Central 24

Uncio 17

That a boy Carl go get em. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />