Sevier Co. @ Dobyns-Bennett

DB takes care of bussiness, stays focused on the big picture!

DB - 35

SC - 14

Good luck the rest of the season from the Rebel Nation, it would be awesome if we both could bring back a gold ball this year! I know we both have alot of work left to do, but that would be awesome! Keep your eye on the prize and reaching toward the GOAL! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Roll Tribe Roll!

Rebel Nation!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bears are dangerous. They have several weapons that can make plays. Bears 28 Tribe 27.

Good luck to the Smokey Bears. The Tribe is the best team that you guys have faced this year.They have several weapons of their own.

I think Coach Clark knows how important this game is and has them ready,after a week off.I hope DB plays 4qtrs. in this game and opens up the offense.Have a safe trip to Kingsport. DB 32- Smokey Bears 20 Roll Tribe Roll

One of the major factors with Sevier County is Tyler Thomas...did he really quit?...why?...he has been a starter for virtually three years now, it seems...

Roll Tribe Roll

He didnt quit he missed 2 days of practice nd wasnt allowed 2 play on friday..

he missed monday and tuesday 2 get rid of staff..

In most cases if you have problems in your secondary it takes a mamouth effort to fix. In DB's case losing your best player in a secondary that already has problems is a very bad sign. This will easly the best passing offence that DB has faced this year. The only way DB wins is by running the ball and controling the clock.

DB - 24

SC - 21

The Indians will be glad to get back on the field after an open date. 1st game at home in 3 weeks.

Look for #32 to play a little D tonight

Dobyns-Bennett 38

Sevier Co. 13

Roll Tribe Roll

It should be a great night for football!! It's been a long time since the team has played for the home folks, and I for one look forward to a couple of games at J Fred.

In most cases if you have problems in your secondary it takes a mamouth effort to fix. In DB's case losing your best player in a secondary that already has problems is a very bad sign. This will easly the best passing offence that DB has faced this year. The only way DB wins is by running the ball and controling the clock.

DB - 24

SC - 21

You guys crack me up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Really you do. This team just got smacked really hard by a decent (yes, I said decent) Campbell Co. team at home last week and you all are making it sound like Don "Air" Coryell and his '81 Chargers are coming to town. Bear Bryant would definitly be proud. By the way, if we are the best passing team that you face this year then condolences to your schedule.

These Bears are playing some really bad football right now. This game will be over by halftime and if its not, then I as a Tribe fan would be really concerned about my team advancing very far in the playoffs.

You guys crack me up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Really you do. This team just got smacked really hard by a decent (yes, I said decent) Campbell Co. team at home last week and you all are making it sound like Don "Air" Coryell and his '81 Chargers are coming to town. Bear Bryant would definitly be proud. By the way, if we are the best passing team that you face this year then condolences to your schedule.

These Bears are playing some really bad football right now. This game will be over by halftime and if its not, then I as a Tribe fan would be really concerned about my team advancing very far in the playoffs.

SHUT UP! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />