Region One

Cowboy Curtis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fandetti Brawl is now the Fandetti-Richardson Brawl, in honor of Scott and his teammate Todd Richardson, who died last February. Scott Moffat, another of their teammates, lost his life last March. He will be honored as well.

The field looks nasty. I hope we finish in the top 10. I think we can count on a bloodbath.

If you go to www.sciencehillsports.com and hit the wrestling area, there is a site that tells about the entire field as well as the three honorees.

Some familiar names will be Cleveland, Ooltewah, Notre Dame, and Greenback.

Logan and Justin will be bringing Scott and Todd's old team back.

We also have Jesuit from New Orleans, Bob Jones from Alabama, John Hardin and Perry Central from Kentucky, Abingdon and Cave Spring from Virginia, Erwin and North Henderson from North Carolina.

Local teams include Elizabethton, Tennessee High, and Sullivan East and South.

That's off the top of my head. Hope I didn't forget anybody.

By the way, cool screen name. Look out for Palomides.

Good looking tournament. I thought you were just joking when you said that you just wanted to be in the top ten, but after looking at that list. Whew!

As for the person accusing me of not using the nwcaonline website so that I can hoard secrets, I am sorry. I am actually hoarding my time. I am not required by the powers that be to record anything except weights. I choose to spend my time on other pursuits. I have a lovely wife, an adoring little girl, and three new books from Christmas. I think that most people get that. You can look at my score book the next time that you see me and we'll call it even.

The Fandetti Brawl is now the Fandetti-Richardson Brawl, in honor of Scott and his teammate Todd Richardson, who died last February. Scott Moffat, another of their teammates, lost his life last March. He will be honored as well.

The field looks nasty. I hope we finish in the top 10. I think we can count on a bloodbath.

If you go to www.sciencehillsports.com and hit the wrestling area, there is a site that tells about the entire field as well as the three honorees.

Some familiar names will be Cleveland, Ooltewah, Notre Dame, and Greenback.

Logan and Justin will be bringing Scott and Todd's old team back.

We also have Jesuit from New Orleans, Bob Jones from Alabama, John Hardin and Perry Central from Kentucky, Abingdon and Cave Spring from Virginia, Erwin and North Henderson from North Carolina.

Local teams include Elizabethton, Tennessee High, and Sullivan East and South.

That's off the top of my head. Hope I didn't forget anybody.

By the way, cool screen name. Look out for Palomides.

Coach,

I know the Richardson and Moffat family extremely well, I wish I could say the same for the Fandetti family. The stories that you wrote were nothing short of amazing and inspiring. You are to be commended!! You are missed in Jeff. Co. but thanks to Logan and Gut we are on our way back up. Their passion is contagious.

Good looking tournament. I thought you were just joking when you said that you just wanted to be in the top ten, but after looking at that list. Whew!

As for the person accusing me of not using the nwcaonline website so that I can hoard secrets, I am sorry. I am actually hoarding my time. I am not required by the powers that be to record anything except weights. I choose to spend my time on other pursuits. I have a lovely wife, an adoring little girl, and three new books from Christmas. I think that most people get that. You can look at my score book the next time that you see me and we'll call it even.

Posting results of the high school wrestlers really advance the competition spirit of the wrestlers, imo. I know its a pain, is unpaid, has not traditionally been done, is inconsistent, etc., but for the sport to grow and prosper in this region most of us on the outside looking in would encourage it. At least consider it in the future of your program.

As to hoarding secrets, that's not a fair accusation, because everybody knows who the studs are in the region. But the other guys (and their spectator families) like to see where they stand as well.

Hey porkchop, have you whittled your way to 112 or will we see another battle with the crawlinvol from tbsfbag this weekend?

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

BCB, heard you all will be up Region 1's way in the near future. Topper tourney is super tough this year. Congrats to the greenies and your boys on a great season this year.

Nooney

BCB, heard you all will be up Region 1's way in the near future. Topper tourney is super tough this year. Congrats to the greenies and your boys on a great season this year.

Nooney

I think our plans have changed, I believe we are going to the Brentwood Tourney. Thanks for the congrats, but after last night not sure we deserve any.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Hey porkchop, have you whittled your way to 112 or will we see another battle with the crawlinvol from tbsfbag this weekend?

The last time I saw porkchop, he was at a buffet and had a plate full of porkchops, mash-tators and cole-slaw. I'm not sure 112 will ever be reached this year. After that night, 121 might be a reach for porkchop.