Region One

Cowboy Curtis

Ha! Not quite! I don't think anybody in Jason's family has ever reached over 150! Jason's the biggest of them all. That's just one of the hundreds of Ricker's in Greene county... It's an extremely common name.

Haha, i was wondering about that, it did seem a little weird that jason would be so small and have a brother or cousin so big.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville lost to Jefferson County 45-30 tonight. Justin and Logan have a talented bunch of wrestlers who wanted to win the district title more than we wanted to keep it.

We will have Science Hill next Tuesday and Dobyns-Bennett will get another shot at Jefferson County. The regional duals will be at Science Hill.

Who is the small schools regional champion.

Greeneville lost to Jefferson County 45-30 tonight. Justin and Logan have a talented bunch of wrestlers who wanted to win the district title more than we wanted to keep it.

We will have Science Hill next Tuesday and Dobyns-Bennett will get another shot at Jefferson County. The regional duals will be at Science Hill.

Who is the small schools regional champion.

Breakdown of match by weight if possible. Thanks

Breakdown of match by weight if possible. Thanks

The quick and dirty coach:

103 - JC by dec 3-0

112 - JC by pin 9-0

119 - G by forfiet 9-6

125 - G by pin 9-12

130 - JC by pin 15-12

135 - JC by dec 18-12

140 - G by pin 18-18

145 - JC by pin 24-18

152 - JC by forfeit 30-18

160 - JC by dec 33-18

171 - JC by pin 39-18

189 - JC by pin 45-18

215 - G by pin 45-24

HWT - G by pin 45-30

I think Science Hill is the team to beat in Region 1. They did an awesome job against top notch teams at the Fandetti-Richardson tourn. Teams from all over the area were there. It was good to see teams travel in to Freedom hall. I would like to see Christiansburg and Grundy come down even if it is B teams. I want to see Bradley wrestle in the Walsh Ironman sometime. I am looking forward to watching the Region duals at Science Hill. I just hope i don't get kicked out because i get to intense during matches. Just my thoughts. Go region 1. Just my thoughts.

I think Science Hill is the team to beat in Region 1. They did an awesome job against top notch teams at the Fandetti-Richardson tourn. Teams from all over the area were there. It was good to see teams travel in to Freedom hall. I would like to see Christiansburg and Grundy come down even if it is B teams. I want to see Bradley wrestle in the Walsh Ironman sometime. I am looking forward to watching the Region duals at Science Hill. I just hope i don't get kicked out because i get to intense during matches. Just my thoughts. Go region 1. Just my thoughts.

Like your pick, I and my wife will be there. If someone else gets kicked out, it will be my wife. she is very loud. If you sit next to her You might not get noticed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Confession is good for the soul. When Coach Brimer and I were seniors I got tossed at the regionals in Elizabethton. He was wearing this guy out and the ref made 2 or 3 bad calls, man I was on him like white on rice. After about a minute of me riding him like a donkey he gave me the heave-ho. Oh my, those were the days. Thank God I lived through them to laugh about it now. I had to room with our coach, the infamous Gary Moore.