Region One

Cowboy Curtis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Etown152.....do the math and quit tootin' ye own horn my friend. Shipley is chasing Myers and Churchman is chasing Bishop and you appear to be chasing your own ego. Erwin and Watkins will be a good match...your lol was out of line. Please remember that this is a sport of respect ........ good luck to all this week end.....

Etown152.....do the math and quit tootin' ye own horn my friend. Shipley is chasing Myers and Churchman is chasing Bishop and you appear to be chasing your own ego. Erwin and Watkins will be a good match...your lol was out of line. Please remember that this is a sport of respect ........ good luck to all this week end.....

ok bro yeah i know wat ppl are chasing and no. no one is chaseing anyone cause anyone can jump out of no where so everyone is chaseing that one thing the regional tittle. and how is my ego out of line i am saying that the region didnt go as i expected thats y i said it was going to be interesting and everyone has a lil ego u have to in this sport its called confidence and yeah im not saying that im better than any1 cause shipley beat me there big guy so yeah and i was just asking about erwins and watkins seeding cause i was confused on how watkins could lose to erwin but still be seeded above him so no wat ur talking about first

Those are just my opinons as another wrestler in this region any other opinons? all in all i think this year will be very competitive in weight classes like 112,130,and 215 but there are several contenders in every weight class who knows wat will happen

Is Flemming going 285 for sure? I would think he might go 215 Ibelieve he would go alot farther at state at the lighter weight.

yeah i didnt know shipley was going down to 152 and i also didnt know that churchman was going down to 145 but any ways either way this is still going to be an interesting tournament. and does any1 know how erwin is seeded behind watkins erwin beat watkins 12-3 lol

-Watkins pinned Erwin in regualr season!

This will be my last post in regards to this matter. ET you are a fine wrestler. And for the record, I do know what I am talking about. Yes, everybody is chasing the same thing.......a region title. And generally speaking most drop or bump weight classes for an easier route. But if you can capture that title by beating the top ranked, state placers or qualifiers it is more of an accomplishment. Calm down young man and wrestle well.......good luck this weekend.

In the opinion of all wrestlers involved....hypothetical....would the same guys win if you only wrestled one match in the tournament each day????? Just a question....Seems like some great wrestlers lose their stamina in these weekend long tourneys...Interesting topic....It would be so good to see the finals on a single match - daily basis...full of energy....

Would you rather see that than a marathon tourney???