Region One

Cowboy Curtis

What time do regions start tonight? I'm guessing that they are at the high school in Greeneville. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yes, they are at the High School and I believe weigh ins are at 4:30 and wrestling begins at 6 or 6:30. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time do regions start tonight? I'm guessing that they are at the high school in Greeneville. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Friday 2/13/09

Weigh ins 4:30

Wrestling 6:30

Saturday 2/14/09 (Valentines day for you married guys) Shop Greeneville on Friday /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> chocolates & Wrestling

weigh ins 9:00

wrestling 10:00

Never saw Daniel Crosby of Greeneville High? WHOA! Soph 235 (3rd state), Jr 235 (st champ), sr 245-250 but didn't look over 235 (1st state).

From his semifinal loss as a soph at states, he didn't lose again. 110 straight wins!

Pure wrestler, 98% of all his takedowns were double and single legs. Probably half were finish with a lift.

His senior year, our region also placed 3rd and 4th at 275lb. 3 of the top 4, pretty neat.

No never got to see Crosby, but I have seen our top three this year and stand by my earlier statement. Because I have also seen the competition they will be up against. Don't get me wrong,I would love to see them on the podium and hope they make it.

Semis by weight class:

103 - Aumon (BN), Yokley (SS), Gragg (SE), Schurlknight (SH)

112 - King (GR), Whitfield (BN), Goldstein (SH), Mann (KPT)

119 - Pearce (SH), Muse (NG), Smith (JC), Thomas (DC)

125 - Mann (KPT), Woods (CC), Reed (SE), Looser (JC)

130 - Bishop (SE), Bailey (BN), Richardson (ELIZ), Nease (DC)

135 - Herold (MW), Norton (GR), Johnson (JC), Davidson (SH)

140 - Usary (SH), Carlson (GR), Hoover (KPT), Ivey (JC)

145 - Bishop (SE), Gilliam (KPT), Stull (SH), Churchman (JC)

152 - Myers (GR), Riley (SH), Pierce (ELIZ), Shipley (MW)

160 - Watkins (JC), Gaskins (TN), Cruise (SH), Erwin (KPT)

171 - King (TN), Cannon (SH), Kraus (JC), Mathes (BN)

189 - Carter (KPT), Rozar (WG), Hall (CD), Whitt (JC)

215 - Montgomery (BN), Sanchez (GR), Coggins (ELIZ), Lewis (SH)

285 - Fleming (KPT), Arnold (SE), Feathers (BN), Sims (GR)

There was good matches tonight from what I saw, I got there late but from what i saw tomorrow is going to be good. My Prayers go out to the wrestler that got hauled on on a stretcher tonight, I heard about it when I got there, does anyone know if he's ok?

Yes, he's ok - mild concussion. He went to the hospital for a CAT scan and MRI. He's a senior, so he plans to come back on Saturday and wrestle because it's his last chance.

The 119s in region 1 got a great valentines gift. Travis Wilson (Sullivan East) will not be wrestling this weekend. He didnt make weight and it's to bad because he would have probably won regions and could have made the podium at state, but now we'll never know. Goodluck to the rest of the kids.

this is a shame i agree he was highly favored to win the region and make a big impact at state does any1 know how much he was over