Region One

Cowboy Curtis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to all of the Region 1 wrestlers, I know you'll make our area proud...you already have. Enjoy the experience and bring home some hardware!

tnSmokediver...well said on the other region 1 thread out there. Looking forward to seeing you soon, you know I think you all do an excellent job, although I'm the first to admit I'm a little biased.

I know....you hate short people, right?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yea, if anyone could please post any results from the tourny in Chatt. It would be much appreciated, thank you.

You can get the updated brackets at tssaa.org. There are eight wrestlers still in the championship brackets after day one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You can get the updated brackets at tssaa.org. There are eight wrestlers still in the championship brackets after day one. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I want to say congrats to mark erwin at 160 for the huge upset of taylor dixon of independence he is a returning 6th place finisher at 160 from last year

Region 1 wrestlers that have made it to the semi-finals and still in the championship bracket are:

125 - Austin Mann (D Ben, 11)135 - John Herold (MW, 11)140 - Brett Usary (SH, 12)145 - Kole Bishop (Sull E, 12)152 - Joe Shipley (MW, 12) (left off, thanks etown152)285 - Zach Fleming (D Ben, 12)and about 11 others are in the consolation bracket

Region 1 wrestlers that have made it to the semi-finals and going for 1st are:

125 - Austin Mann (D Ben, 11)135 - John Herold (MW, 11)140 - Brett Usary (SH, 12)145 - Kole Bishop (Sull E, 12)

you forgot Joe Shipley from MW, 152 he has the chance to upset his kid if he doesnt take shipley serioulsy ive wrestled shipley and that kid is strong and a very smart wrestler so good luck shipley give them heck