Pearl-Cohn at White House

oldHASbeen59

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish, I'd be careful what you say.... You have insulted me and insulted people on the Greenbrier thread.... Another avator name may not save youi this time.... You need to cool it.

This whole deal is about Post #2. That's where it started on this thread. That gave me the right to respond in any way possible. It is like the "Code of Hammurabi" states. You know the ole "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" analogy right?????

This whole deal is about Post #2. That's where it started on this thread. That gave me the right to respond in any way possible. It is like the "Code of Hammurabi" states. You know the ole "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" analogy right?????

In any way possible???? Like disparaging a mod??? Like disparaging Greenbrier???

Have you not learned any lesson thru the times you were removed from here and graciously allowed back???

Have you not read the rules here???? I'm not sure the "code of hammurabi" is gonna save you....

OMG!!!! I just read "post#2"..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You spew the stuff you do and allow something like that to invoke "hammurabi"???? Anyone who goes back and reads post 2 and compares it to your vicious tongue to me and Greenbrier fans will understand how deranged you have become....

Seriously dude, you need a shrink.

In any way possible???? Like disparaging a mod??? Like disparaging Greenbrier???

Have you not learned any lesson thru the times you were removed from here and graciously allowed back???

Have you not read the rules here???? I'm not sure the "code of hammurabi" is gonna save you....

Like standing up for yourself when a mod won't do a thing about a foul. I wasn't aware that post #2 was legal on the rules of CoachT. You saw it I know........yet did nothing about it. You know it and I know it.

catfish-hunter nor CBarkley got kicked off due to behavior. Only Big Country. Look it up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Like standing up for yourself when a mod won't do a thing about a foul. I wasn't aware that post #2 was legal on the rules of CoachT. You saw it I know........yet did nothing about it. You know it and I know it.

catfish-hunter nor CBarkley got kicked off due to behavior. Only Big Country. Look it up /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This has to be one of the funniest posts ever.....You complain about one word in one post as reasoning to go off on your diatribes....then defend yourself by posting all the names you have used and got kicked off, "and only one was due for behavior"...... Dang.

Have fun in Babylon.

This has to be one of the funniest posts ever.....You complain about one word in one post as reasoning to go off on your diatribes....then defend yourself by posting all the names you have used and got kicked off, "and only one was due for behavior"...... Dang.

Have fun in Babylon.

It would be better than being with you in White House. Everyone there is above CoachT Laws.

Just read the posts FOR ONCE moderator wanna-be!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It would be better than being with you in White House. Everyone there is above CoachT Laws.

Just read the posts FOR ONCE moderator wanna-be!!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So now you take a shot at Coach T...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are not the sharpest knive in the drawer....

You thought that you could push me around and get away with it. You were DEAD WRONG!!!

So now you take a shot at Coach T...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are not the sharpest knive in the drawer....

Dude can you not comprehend context of our language????? I am telling you (NOT COACHT) that you are a lousy mod that obviously defends people from his own hometown over others. The proof does not lie one bit.

You thought that you could push me around and get away with it. You were DEAD WRONG!!!

Push you around???? You have made fun of me, Greenbrier, White House, Coach T and his site....Lord knows who else here. All over one word in post #2 that your fragile ego couldn't handle....

Dude can you not comprehend context of our language????? I am telling you (NOT COACHT) that you are a lousy mod that obviously defends people from his own hometown over others. The proof does not lie one bit.

No, you can't comprehend a slap at Coach T.... You accused him (or his site, same thing) of a bias.

Push you around???? You have made fun of me, Greenbrier, White House, Coach T and his site....Lord knows who else here. All over one word in post #2 that your fragile ego couldn't handle....

Do something about it in the beginning (LIKE THE RULES STATE) and the whole situation could have been prevented. That's what rules are for. Now you are admitting to ignoring the facts because it was one of your friends doing the trash talking. If that doesn't get your rights revoked then I do not know what will /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="