Pearl-Cohn at White House

oldHASbeen59

The first two letters in "dandy" would be a great way to initial dandy82's general view of things altogether /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am SOON going to bed but when it come back tomorrow all will be good because dandy82 should no longer be a mod on CoachT. He has issues when it comes to ignoring negative things said by certain affiliates of his. That is the same thing as "picking sides" which is a NO NO!!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first two letters in "dandy" would be a great way to initial dandy82's general view of things altogether /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am SOON going to bed but when it come back tomorrow all will be good because dandy82 should no longer be a mod on CoachT. He has issues when it comes to ignoring negative things said by certain affiliates of his. That is the same thing as "picking sides" which is a NO NO!!!!

Kinda like "Da"catfish????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I rest my case.....