Pearl-Cohn at White House

oldHASbeen59

Do something about it in the beginning (LIKE THE RULES STATE) and the whole situation could have been prevented. That's what rules are for. Now you are admitting to ignoring the facts because it was one of your friends doing the trash talking. If that doesn't get your rights revoked then I do not know what will /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

LOL..... Such a simple mind...... You stated you would stay off our threads but in reality you lurk and look for any excuse to post on a WH thread......You found your excuse and went into attack mode, using language against posters much harsher then "post #2".....

And now you goad Coach T to revoke my rights..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You ADMITTED to ignoring it. How bad is that?????? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

So you believe that post (#2) merited deletion?????...... If I use that logic every post you create merits deletion....

Get a clue, dude.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL..... Such a simple mind...... You stated you would stay off our threads but in reality you lurk and look for any excuse to post on a WH thread......You found your excuse and went into attack mode, using language against posters much harsher then "post #2".....

And now you goad Coach T to revoke my rights..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

So you believe that post (#2) merited deletion?????...... If I use that logic every post you create merits deletion....

Get a clue, dude.

Nope. My first post on October 5 at 2:35 PM doesn't fit the bill at all. It is not anywhere close to being equal to Post #2 of this topic. Do your job!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How much corn you gonna eat???? LOL

I don't want him to stop now....I want everyone who can read to go to post #2 and see what he wanted me to "enforce" thru deletion and compare it to all his posts here in retaliation.

Nope. My first post on October 5 at 2:35 PM doesn't fit the bill at all. It is not anywhere close to being equal to Post #2 of this topic. Do your job!!!

Follow the rules, dude...This Mod does not believe post 2 on page one (1) merits deletion....So PM the other football mods and maybe one of them will honor your request, if they feel it is merited.

How much corn you gonna eat???? LOL

I don't want him to stop now....I want everyone who can read to go to post #2 and see what he wanted me to "enforce" thru deletion and compare it to all his posts here in retaliation.

There'd be no need to retaliate if you'd do your job and not be so biased toward your friends from White House. Isn't a mod supposed to be neutral when it comes to stuff like that????? You were wrong. You know it. You have a new excuse on every other post. I have had Post #2 to go back on for a week now and you still won't do a thing about it. How sad is that?????

There'd be no need to retaliate if you'd do your job and not be so biased toward your friends from White House. Isn't a mod supposed to be neutral when it comes to stuff like that????? You were wrong. You know it. You have a new excuse on every other post. I have had Post #2 to go back on for a week now and you still won't do a thing about it. How sad is that?????

Please read post #53....Any intelligent person would take their complaint to another mod.

I am just sitting her wondering how many times he's used the word "moron" towards other posters. I bet CoachT could do a search and find where that word would come up several times in posts. Post #2 is nothing compared to directly calling another poster a name in reply. I think Post #2 was asking where he was. Names are what he likes to do... Heck he called me WhiteHouseFanToo....and "them's fighting words".

Please read post #53....Any intelligent person would take their complaint to another mod.

Another excuse?????? NO WAY!!!!

Are you saying that different mods have different views on the rules of this website???????

I likely used the word "moron" in a reply to being called something GBCat2. That is LEGAL!!!! It's called being able to defend yourself.

Saying that a post is moronic is not the same thing as calling the poster a moron. Read the context in which the words are used.

You've taken like 10 different approaches toward the argument. I have the same one every time. You are digging deep for excuses. I have been right from the beginning and am still right at the moment.

DaCatfish > dandy82...........JUST LIKE..............Pearl Cohn > White House = 2006 & 2007 TSSAA State Playoffs

I'd believe you but don't think you can count to 10.... But what I have given you is other avenues to take care of what I think is not an issue with post #2...and you do... Not my fault you cannot follow thru.

But way to put me in my place>>>>>>>>>> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Another excuse?????? NO WAY!!!!

Are you saying that different mods have different views on the rules of this website???????

I likely used the word "moron" in a reply to being called something GBCat2. That is LEGAL!!!! It's called being able to defend yourself.

Saying that a post is moronic is not the same thing as calling the poster a moron. Read the context in which the words are used.

What a moronic post..... glad it is not the same.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

There is a DIFFERENCE in saying:

"That post is dumb" (which describes the view in general)

"You are dumb" (which describes the person specifically)

Don't get into an argument with a guy who has you stumped when it comes to the English Language (no that's not an insult either) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />