Pearl-Cohn at White House

oldHASbeen59

I would be embarassed if I had you as a parent at my school lady. Get a clue /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What pre-school is it exactly you attend?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be embarassed if I had you as a parent at my school lady. Get a clue /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

BDPMOM Don't know who you are but trust me you've done or said nothing on here to embarras the Blue Devil Nation.

I'm going to request that any WH fan, or any fan who posts on our threads, to just ignore catfish no matter how irrational he will become....

If you do not respond, he will be seen for what he is, because he does the same stuff on other threads, witness his drivel on the Greenbrier thread.

Just ignore the guy.

Dandy, it's like trying to ignore a high-pitched, temperMENTAL child that won't stop throwing a tantrum in the grocery store ailse. You WANT to jerk that kid up and wear his backside out because no one else has taught him how to behave in public. No one has told him no, no one has taught him manners. He gets away with calling people moron and belittling everyone around him just because he is a spoiled brat that thinks the world revolves around him.

The sad thing is THIS is not a little kid.....but ONE grown kid in an adult body that gets a sick pleasure out of making Coacht a battleground of words for MANY. Sadder still is that he cannot comprehend his lack of control. Maybe he would understand CoachT's.

Dandy, it's like trying to ignore a high-pitched, temperMENTAL child that won't stop throwing a tantrum in the grocery store ailse. You WANT to jerk that kid up and wear his backside out because no one else has taught him how to behave in public. No one has told him no, no one has taught him manners. He gets away with calling people moron and belittling everyone around him just because he is a spoiled brat that thinks the world revolves around him.

The sad thing is THIS is not a little kid.....but ONE grown kid in an adult body that gets a sick pleasure out of making Coacht a battleground of words for MANY. Sadder still is that he cannot comprehend his lack of control. Maybe he would understand CoachT's.

There is a forum on the T that has no holds barred,, but he would be chewed up and spit out there.....

Just a suggestion, but I would start sending messages to mods over the use of players names on the Greenbrier thread...... Derogortory talk about players is not tolerated...if mods know....

Post #2..............dandy82 must like the girl to be defending her so much. He's deleted a record number of posts just to defend her (the starter of this deal).

I have all night to do this and I will do it just to prove my point. You are as good at being neutral (what a mod should be) as you are at everything else in life. NOT VERY!

If you think anything negative was said about players on the Greenbrier-Sycamore thread then you can??™t comprehend very well either.

Can??™t read, can??™t spell, can??™t comprehend, can??™t moderate worth a darn??¦??¦??¦.CAN??™T GET RIGHT!!!! = dandy82 (aka Mr. Handy)

EDITING POSTS MAKES YOU EVEN WORSE AS A MOD THAN I THOUGHT!!!!

Post #2..............dandy82 must like the girl to be defending her so much. He's deleted a record number of posts just to defend her (the starter of this deal).

I have all night to do this and I will do it just to prove my point. You are as good at being neutral (what a mod should be) as you are at everything else in life. NOT VERY!

If you think anything negative was said about players on the Greenbrier-Sycamore thread then you can??™t comprehend very well either.

Can??™t read, can??™t spell, can??™t comprehend, can??™t moderate worth a darn??¦??¦??¦.CAN??™T GET RIGHT!!!! = dandy82 (aka Mr. Handy)

I would rate you as a -5 * if I could but since 0 is the lowest you??™ll do just fine there (where you normally are in life anyway).

EDITING POSTS MAKES YOU EVEN WORSE AS A MOD THAN I THOUGHT!!!!

What in the holy crap are you talkin' about????? Edit what???? All I see is one individual making fun of me....

I wouldn't be surprised in the least that this last verbal blast by you doesn't get you banned. Calling names, especially to a mod, is not cool.

I feel a song coming on.......

Na Na Na Na...Na Na Na Na...hey hey hey....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If so then my lasting thoughts for the CoachT nation would be to ignore you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If so then my lasting thoughts for the CoachT nation would be to ignore you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Fish, I'd be careful what you say.... You have insulted me and insulted people on the Greenbrier thread.... Another avator name may not save youi this time.... You need to cool it.