Pearl-Cohn at White House

oldHASbeen59

Another excuse?????? NO WAY!!!!

Are you saying that different mods have different views on the rules of this website???????

I likely used the word "moron" in a reply to being called something GBCat2. That is LEGAL!!!! It's called being able to defend yourself.

Saying that a post is moronic is not the same thing as calling the poster a moron. Read the context in which the words are used.

So now it is defending oneself..... LOL.... OK, I can go with that so I, the mod, deem that Post #2 was in defense of all the other stuff you have posted against WH and our fans.....

So qiut complaining.

But the "it is legal" line...priceless....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd believe you but don't think you can count to 10.... But what I have given you is other avenues to take care of what I think is not an issue with post #2...and you do... Not my fault you cannot follow thru.

But way to put me in my place>>>>>>>>>> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What a moronic post..... glad it is not the same.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's "through" not "thru". We now know who never won the spelling bee in White House.........LOL!!!

It's "through" not "thru". We now know who never won the spelling bee in White House.........LOL!!!

So now you are the spelling police...... Classic.....If you don't appreciate the abbreviations then don't read our threads....

Translations

thru [??ru??]

short for through.

Password English Learner??™s Dictionary ?© 1986-2008 K Dictionaries Ltd and partners. All rights reserved.

Your name calling is ridiculous. Since the CoachT Mods won't step up and stop you moron I guess it is now my time to do something about it.

4A: Hillsboro (they tied Franklin last year and took them to the wire this year & also played MBA close)

4A: Maplewood (they beat Ooltewah)

3A: David Lipscomb (they beat Stratford)

3A: White House (they beat Beech)

3A: Knoxville Catholic (they beat Webb)

3A: Fulton (they beat Morristown East)

2A: Alcoa (they take Maryville to the wire and beat everyone else)

2A: Goodpasture (they beat Ravenwood)

2A: Tyner (they beat Fulton)

2A: Milan (they beat everyone in west-TN)

1A: ?????????????????????????????????????

Aside from South Pitt & Trousdale Co. you can't name me 1 SINGLE TEAM FROM CLASS 1A that consistently steps up in competition and beats teams year after year after year.

It's not Jo Byrns. It's not Union City. It's not McKenzie. It's not Mt. Pleasant. It's not WH-Heritage.

Quality teams that step in class and beat other quality teams from that class are good football programs. That does not exist in Class 1A.

READ THE POSTINGS BEFORE REPLYING WITH RETARDED STATEMENTS MORON /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Learn how to spell "immature" (2 "M"'s before you use it in your postings /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cheatham Co. plays 3A with a 2A enrollment and wins. That proves why they are a quality football program. When Cheatham Co. was 2A they played up and beat the likes of Creek Wood & Sycamore (under Tharp). They also beat the likes of Lewis Co. & McKenzie in their own class just to name a couple.

Outside of Beech this past week it has been FOREVER since White House beat a QUALITY PROGRAM with a larger enrollment than they have. They can't beat Station Camp. They couldn't beat Beech. Portland is WAY down. Springfield is AWFUL. Sycamore has missed the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years so you do the math there. Pearl Cohn & Alcoa have smaller enrollments than you and they still beat you like a drum.

LEARN HOW TO SPELL..........LEARN HOW TO READ............LEARN HOW TO WIN A MEANINGFUL GAME SOMETIME /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is this what you mean??? Where you're "just defending yourself" ?? I checked...there's PLENTY more. YOU need to read the posts, Catfish and the way you trashed White House. You think THESE people don't have a right to "defend" themselves but YOU do?

Is this what you mean??? Where you're "just defending yourself" ?? I checked...there's PLENTY more.

You are like that "3rd World Nation" that nobody cares about but you keep sticking your nose into business that it doesn't belong. I take back the "White House Too" name. Your name should be "Ugly Duckling" on here as much as you are ignored and hated by everyone. Even your own coaches can't stand you.........TRUST ME I KNOW /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You are like that "3rd World Nation" that nobody cares about but you keep sticking your nose into business that it doesn't belong. I take back the "White House Too" name. Your name should be "Ugly Duckling" on here as much as you are ignored and hated by everyone. Even your own coaches can't stand you.........TRUST ME I KNOW /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Dang...... You actually accused someone else of "sticking their nose into business (and it should be "where") it doesn't belong"????!!!???!!!

Another instant classic....

Is this what you mean??? Where you're "just defending yourself" ?? I checked...there's PLENTY more. YOU need to read the posts, Catfish and the way you trashed White House. You think THESE people don't have a right to "defend" themselves but YOU do?

3rd World Nation that nobody wants to be associated with. This describes you perfectly "Ugly Duckling" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Man, you don't even KNOW what you don't KNOW. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />